Article: Hot Toys VGM Series Batman: Arkham City -1/6 Batman

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Hot Toys VGM Series Batman: Arkham City - Batman Collectible Figure TEASED for SD

Honestly, as awesome as alternate expressions would be, and as much as I hope that there are some, that sculpt is so perfect that I'll be fine, regardless.

Re: Hot Toys VGM Series Batman: Arkham City - Batman Collectible Figure TEASED for SD

The mouth in the Toy Fair teaser is different than the one currently being displayed at SDCC, so we'll probably get some different ones. I hope they give us one based on when he's sick and has veins all around his mouth.

Looks amazing. Such a shame they won't go all in on this line, I'd love a Freeze

I wonder when this will go up for preorder. Hopefully it won't take a few months before we get the full reveal.

Profile shot. Really excited to see the official announcement.

10559790_936595006366167_3483119947095028840_n.jpg

Hope we get a unique base

Eh....I don't like how the rubber bunches up on this figure. I wanted to like it but right now I would pick the SS Batman over this. I bet the Origins version would be epic though.

It would be cool to get a base like a gargoyle, similar to the Spider-man figure's base.

I have to seriously consider this. Never wanted to get into 1/6 but theres some cool Batman stuff coming out.

Fatman Arkham City.. Great! :pfft:

How the **** do you get "Fatman" from that?

How the **** do you get "Fatman" from that?

From Waist to down he is Fatman.. From Waist to up he is Batman

Batman_aa.png

Last edited:

From Waist to down he is Fatman.. From Waist to up he is Batman

Batman_aa.png

Is that supposed to be blake "robin" from Dark knight rises on the bottom right?

Yup, He is Blake "Robin" from TDK movie.

And a new James Gordon figure btw

10527309_752292858166040_3535576371835726281_n.jpg

I can't wait until we get some close shots of his face

Dayum, the shots look great. Wished HT would have beat the photographers when it comes to leaking pics. I doubt these pics does the figure justice.

To celebrate, I'm gonna play Arkham City yet again. :lol

Is it just me or do his obliques look a little weird? Hmm.....not too fond of that sudden curve in the torso.

He looks legit, but rubbery. Reminds me of Medicom's old snake from MGS4.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back