Article: Hot Toys VGM Series Batman: Arkham City -1/6 Batman

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Hot Toys VGM Series Batman: Arkham City - Batman Collectible Figure

I'd like a Freeze based on the technical aspect alone, all of the details; tubes, lights, etc., would make for one hell of a figure.

Have you seen Seb's over at his custom thread? Mah Gawd :thud:

I'd like a Freeze based on the technical aspect alone, all of the details; tubes, lights, etc., would make for one hell of a figure.

Yeah, the Freeze concept in that game is very detailed. :panic:

II could just think of the extras: the gun (with freeze blast, similar to the flames on the IM mark I 2.0), the tubes, alternate LED goggle head, removable armor (for prisoner freeze), alternate shattered plate for the helmet. If they could even do something similar to the Predaton holograms with his scanners. Imagine HT Bats sneaking behind him...:drool It will probably never happen, but no one can stop me from dreaming. :lol If we do get a Joker though, I hope he has an alternate "non-disease ridden" head.

Also, courtesy of the DC Sideshow 1/6th thread:

WHEN WILL WE SEE THE BATMAN 1:6 FIGURES OUT FOR PRE-ORDER? I AM PARTICULARLY EXCITED TO GET A GLIMPSE OF YOUR ARKHAM ASYLUM VERSION!

Arkham Asylum Sixth Scale figures will be available soon courtesy of Hot Toys. As for Sideshow’s Batman Sixth Scale figures, our comic-based versions will be unveiled next – look for them around the time of San Diego Comic-Con!

https://www.sideshowtoy.com/experie...-get-a-glimpse-of-your-arkham-asylum-version/

Note how he says "our comic figures will be revealed next." Does this mean that we'll be seeing AC Batman sometime between now and SDCC. I hope so! :pray:

EDIT: and he said figures; plural. So, is that an indicator that Batman won't be alone.

Freeze is a much more visually interesting character for sure, i'd spend more on him than on Joker.

HT could go the easy route of making a character already made with little effort, or the more rewarding but difficult route of a brand spanking new character that will please fans and evolve their talents.

Which you think they'll go for? Scratch that its pretty much Rhetorical, they'll go the predictible easy route :lol

Note how he says "our comic figures will be revealed next." Does this mean that we'll be seeing AC Batman sometime between now and SDCC. I hope so! :pray:

EDIT: and he said figures; plural. So, is that an indicator that Batman won't be alone.

Says "comic-based" figures :lol

No, he says "Arkham Asylum Sixth Scale figures will be available soon courtesy of Hot Toys." Then, he says "our comic-based versions will be unveiled next." I would assume next indicates "after," and since SSC hasn't done any 1/6th DC figures of any kind yet, I would assume they mean "after the HT AC figures."

No, he says "Arkham Asylum Sixth Scale figures will be available soon courtesy of Hot Toys." Then, he says "our comic-based versions will be unveiled next." I would assume next indicates "after," and since SSC hasn't done any 1/6th DC figures of any kind yet, I would assume they mean "after the HT AC figures."

I took it that next just means that Batman 1/6 figures will be the next thing from the DC license from Sideshow (as oppose to any other PF's LSB's etc etc)

Well, that's not how I took it, so stop raining on my parade!!!!!!!:gah::lol

I think the answer indicates that the figures produced by sideshow will be comic-based and not game-based, That'll be left to HT.

I took it that next just means that Batman 1/6 figures will be the next thing from the DC license from Sideshow (as oppose to any other PF's LSB's etc etc)

Yeah thats how i read it, the next DC products unveiled will be their 1/6 DC comic figures.

Well, if we see a Batman PF in two weeks, then we'll know they meant after the Arkham City figures.:p

Well, that's not how I took it, so stop raining on my parade!!!!!!!:gah::lol

:rotfl

On the plus side though regardless of how long the wait is for HT Batman AC line we know for sure we'll be seeing Sideshow's efforts in the very near future so not quite win win but still something to look forward to :yess:

Yeah, I definitely can't wait to see that stuff. Whether I can afford it or not will be a different story. :lol

Not yet, no specs and pics even, but if what SSC is saying (or at least how I interpreted it), we may be seeing it before July.

Interesting they say arkham Asylum (instead of city) from hot toys, when the asylum drawings were from ss...

Interesting they say arkham Asylum (instead of city) from hot toys, when the asylum drawings were from ss...

2mdyzr.gif

Sounds like I'm going to have an army of Batmen...

anyone trying to sell his batman statue, the one from Collector Edition boxset, give me a PM, I really want to own this..JAPAN version prefered :D :D

anyone trying to sell his batman statue, the one from Collector Edition boxset, give me a PM, I really want to own this..JAPAN version prefered :D :D

Whats the Japan version look like?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back