Article: Hot Toys VGM Series Batman: Arkham City -1/6 Batman

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Hot Toys VGM Series Batman: Arkham City - Batman Collectible Figure NOT REVEALED

Wow.Two years and five months.I know some diecast model car companies that have taken longer but I think that is a record for 1/6.

Re: Hot Toys VGM Series Batman: Arkham City - Batman Collectible Figure NOT REVEALED

So are we all thinking $279.99 for this one from Sideshow?

3 easy installments of $279.99 I'm sure. Looks good. i see some OT coming my way to pay for all of this stuff.

Since an image has been revealed, maybe we should update the title; its a little misleading now. And aside from how long this took, I am beyond excited. Finally an awesome Batman figure that doesn't look like Bale

3 easy installments of $279.99 I'm sure. Looks good. i see some OT coming my way to pay for all of this stuff.

Since an image has been revealed, maybe we should update the title; its a little misleading now. And aside from how long this took, I am beyond excited. Finally an awesome Batman figure that doesn't look like Bale

Yeah, this will be the Batman that gets the place of honor next to my 89 Batmobile. Both are my favorite incarnations of their respective icons.

I just peed.

Freaking finally! I still think they waited way to long cause now I only want the Arkham Knite suit

Maybe another two years and we'll see Batman Returns...

I hope they release it with a decent cape out of the box for once.

Jesus, I wish this thing came with an apology. :lol

they waited way to long cause now I only want the Arkham Knite suit
sportacus-getout.gif~original

I think there's a "the" and a "****" missing from that gif, RIDDICK.:lecture

I'm a minority, in that I really like the AK suit, but if I'm picking a version to represent the series on my shelf, it ain't the AK suit.

I like the AK suit too, but it does not take precedence over the Arkham City suit :lecture

That said, well put Riddick :hi5:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back