Article: Hot Toys VGM Series Batman: Arkham City -1/6 Batman

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Hot Toys VGM Series Batman: Arkham City - Batman Collectible Figure NOT REVEALED

that-is-not-going-to-happen.gif

Re: Hot Toys VGM Series Batman: Arkham City - Batman Collectible Figure NOT REVEALED

Im now convinced that the first post was a photoshopped troll move. We aint getting ****.

But they showed un painted prototypes of the gadgets...

This was just posted by the HTC Facebook page:

06527D2D-4CFE-40DE-9E2D-87B2D09D7E57.jpg

It looks like these are still in progress, so, that's a good thing, but, still, let's just hope they don't let the damn license lapse before they decide to get them out.

If they say they aim for within this year, they mean next year.

If they say they aim for within this year, they mean next year.

Feb 2012 >> (COMING SOON) >> Feb 2013 >> (In progress) >> Feb 2014) >> ???

You're giving them too much credit. :lol

They'll have to milk Days of Future Past before these figures ever see the light of day.

FINALLY!

How do we know this isn't fake the last questionnaire was.

Great action, but still had me wanting something from the first one, I guess I mean something was mssing...but still worth it to see on the big screen...

Mark from osr posted it.

Sent from my SGH-M919 using Tapatalk

Why would he congratulate HT on TWS doing so well?

Also if it was going to be within a year, surely the proto would be shown like, now

I smell BS

How do we know this isn't fake the last questionnaire was.

That's one thing I was thinking about, as well; that April Fool's Prank definitely impacted their reputation in a negative light. Suffice it to say, we have to remember that, prior to that, OSR did nothing but legitimate interviews. Plus, it's not April 1st, anymore.:lol

Its nice to hear that at least itll get shown this year. HotToys really need to become more transparent.

I will believe it once we see the protos and pre-order up on SSC... My guess if it is coming out this year we will see it at SDCC....

At this point I don't care if it's Bats from Asylum, City, Origins, or Arkham Knight. I just want a gray suited Hot Toys Batman. I really hope this interview is legit.

At this point I don't care if it's Bats from Asylum, City, Origins, or Arkham Knight. I just want a gray suited Hot Toys Batman. I really hope this interview is legit.

Asylum or city...the other designs aren't as iconic.....

Asylum or city...the other designs aren't as iconic.....
This honestly. With the game still getting merchandise from companies like Kotobukiya, I think we'll still get this with the interview in mind. I just hope it really is worth the wait honestly.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back