Article: Hot Toys VGM Series Batman: Arkham City -1/6 Batman

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Hot Toys VGM Series Batman: Arkham City - Batman Collectible Figure NOT REVEALED

Oh I love how the suit has movement cuts in the emblem, that would make a great figure!

Re: Hot Toys VGM Series Batman: Arkham City - Batman Collectible Figure NOT REVEALED

Oh I love how the suit has movement cuts in the emblem, that would make a great figure!

I really do dig that it moves with his positions. I wonder if HT does it, if they would go Diecast.

Nah.

1. It is oriented towards the Asian market and US comics and games aren't popular there, but CBMs are
2. Games are games, it is an entirely different market
3. Iron Man is a big hit, especially in Asia

By all rights they should've done the Silver Samurai from The Wolverine.

It's a Mech, it's from a CBM & it's Asian oriented

It's not a traditional mech and a five-minutes-character from a meh movie.
But most importantly it's 20CF.

Kids toys were made :dunno

I was talking about this:

37563094_zpsdc5b6ad2.jpg

Reminds me of Kenner's Bruce Wayne figures with snap on Batman armor.

By all rights they should've done the Silver Samurai from The Wolverine.

It's a Mech, it's from a CBM & it's Asian oriented

I would of gotten it just because I liked the design.

Damn, just realized it's been over two years:thud:

The sad thing is just one of the many Iron Men over these last two years could've been scrapped and the resources put to this and we'd all have this figure and the Iron Man fans would still have plenty to buy and enjoy.

So for example they could've had 12 and us 1, but instead they got 13 and we got nothing :(

Last edited:

I think the worst thing they did was show that Joker early proto last year. It convinced me that Howard Chan is actually Bane:

The sad thing is just one of the many Iron Men over these last two years could've been scrapped and the resources put to this and we'd all have this figure and the Iron Man fans would still have plenty to buy and enjoy.

So for example they could've had 12 and us 1, but instead they got 13 and we got nothing :(

I honestly don't see the big deal with iron man. He's awesome but is be contempt with just one and that's it. I don't need 40 different armors that were ripped to shreds and were just drones that he didn't wear.

I think the worst thing they did was show that Joker early proto last year. It convinced me that Howard Chan is actually Bane:

:mwaha

All we've seen of Batman is his gauntlets and hands right?

Maybe Hot Toys is selling just the gauntlets and the hands :lol.

That would make a weird bash with the DX09 :lol

:lol didn't they announce this **** before Arkham Origins. And now Arkham Knight will be out before this too. Two whole video games before Howard could do a single action figure. Epic.

:lol didn't they announce this **** before Arkham Origins. And now Arkham Knight will be out before this too. Two whole video games before Howard could do a single action figure. Epic.

Yes pure genius on hot toys part.

Yep, an opportunity slept on because he fell for the Iron Man hype

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back