Norman Bates from PSYCHO!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
No idea. Even though Perkins was a tall guy, I personally wouldn't attempt it. The head is proportional to the body, and I think he still looks okay standing next to taller characters.

You could email Martin and ask for just the sculpt.

Sorry for the resurrection, but can someone who has the figure tell me/us how the sculpt looks in person?

To me it does not look too bad (photos often flatter sculpts).

Or maybe let me how to contact Martin.

Hi, I have the b&w version it's good, nothing really to jump around but good. the jacket, dress and wig I think are Very nice for the money. the shirt and pants I'm not a fan(my thoughts only). the knife handle is so small that it keeps falling out of his hand... if anything if you do decide to buy it you can use the clothing for future upgrades. but if you like Psycho it's a must have, comes in a nice box! hope this helps

Sorry for the resurrection, but can someone who has the figure tell me/us how the sculpt looks in person?

To me it does not look too bad (photos often flatter sculpts).

Or maybe let me how to contact Martin.

Hello temp32old,

Thank you for all the help.

I have contacted Martin and already he has answered me!

This figure maybe needs some futzing, I really think it has potential.

Will post photos when ready later :)

The head looks so tiny in the pictures a few pages back. :( I was contemplating this until I saw that. I think a custom sculpt/bash is in order. Curious to see your pics amarcord.

The head looks so tiny in the pictures a few pages back. :( I was contemplating this until I saw that. I think a custom sculpt/bash is in order. Curious to see your pics amarcord.

Maybe, I think the sculptor used Hot Toys scale.
On the photos the Norman figure stands next to Sideshow figures who have the bigger heads in the 1/6 world.

Martin is going to arrange me one next month and I am curious to see it in person.
I have a feeling this sculpt is under appreciated and is actually great.

Actually looks great IMO! Sculpt could use a repaint and a body/hands switch but has a lot of potential. How much did he cost you total? Thanks for the pics, cheers!

Actually looks great IMO! Sculpt could use a repaint and a body/hands switch but has a lot of potential. How much did he cost you total? Thanks for the pics, cheers!

Thank you :)
Yes, the paint is the weak point.
I am sure a nice repaint can bring out the full potential, but I already like the way it looks now.
All I am changing in future is the knife gripping hand.

If you want to make one too, don't hesitate to contact Martin.
He is a sweet person and his prices are extremely collector friendly.
And In todays custom priceworld this is rare.

Back