Action Figure Show your custom Wolverine

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
CAM00091.jpg

Here is mine, there is a lot of WWII talk and customs so I figured I would give one a try. It is posted on ebay now for any collectors looking for one already good for display. https://www.ebay.com/itm/331181958023?ssPageName=STRK:MESELX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1555.l2649

Last edited:
Damn, I should send mine back and get the eyes looking forward too. Great pictures and repaint.

Anyone have any experience with this head sculpt? Im debating buying the Last Stand X3 Figure and putting this head on it.

Here's some pics taken with my phone of my kitbashed "Tech Ninja" Wolverine..
IMG_2697.JPGIMG_2698.JPGIMG_2699.JPGIMG_2700.JPG
I have used:
Muscular body, Wolverine claw and head by Hot Toys, pants, sweater, boots, body armor by Dam Toys..
First attempt..the next i'm planning are Madripoor's Wolverine (with white tuxedo) and WWII Wolvie..

Nice WW2 bash Skull. Looks even better in the pics than it did when I saw it earlier. Came out great brotha. :hi5:

@Icaremi That ninja custom is pretty cool. Haven't seen one like that yet. Good job :rock

Here's some pics taken with my phone of my kitbashed "Tech Ninja" Wolverine..

I have used:
Muscular body, Wolverine claw and head by Hot Toys, pants, sweater, boots, body armor by Dam Toys..
First attempt..the next i'm planning are Madripoor's Wolverine (with white tuxedo) and WWII Wolvie..

WIP I slapped together tonight for fun

Great bashes guys.
Icaremi: That ninja Wolvie is unique. It might look good together with a Samurai bash.

The Skull: awesome WW2 D-day Logan. Glad more people are making this custom since it is the less popular version than the usual WW2 Vietnam Logan.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back