Statue Enterbay Black Label Line

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
black label = whisky..hope they dont drink too much during production,or we may get bruwwce liii hic

I wouldn't mind something kinda casual in this manner. At least he is not goofily smiling at you 24/7.

I never saw the fascination with Bruce Lee. Ever.

when-youre-angry-and-someone-tries-to-talk-to-you.gif

what cosmo said.the ''younger generation'' dont remember the impact bruce had in the 60's onwards.a lot of things would'nt be as they are today without him.

I am the 'younger generation' but his impact I believe resonates in the younger generation in ASIA moreso. the first ever film I remember watching was Bruce Lee's The Big Boss on VHS when I was 2 or 3 maybe.
All I remembered was the opening titles had a guy doing a flying kick, and Bruce Lee eating crackers and beating up some guys and lastly him throwing something in the trees bringing a cage down freeing the birds...

Those were all I remember, and I was hooked to that since I was a kid.

I am the 'younger generation' but his impact I believe resonates in the younger generation in ASIA moreso. the first ever film I remember watching was Bruce Lee's The Big Boss on VHS when I was 2 or 3 maybe.
All I remembered was the opening titles had a guy doing a flying kick, and Bruce Lee eating crackers and beating up some guys and lastly him throwing something in the trees bringing a cage down freeing the birds...

Those were all I remember, and I was hooked to that since I was a kid.

Eh I imagine the impact on the West might have been even greater than the East because there was less to compare with in the West. As for his importance it is mostly because he died and I'll be incredibly blunt about that. If you were to look at overall influence and popularity/movie sales I imagine Jackie Chan has done more for the cinema industry than Bruce Lee, but he's an iconic actor in part because he passed on at his highest point (in fact right before probably what would have been his best film came out).

He's an iconic guy and it is easy to see his inspirations in pretty much every fighting game, TV show, etc.. Somehow he always slips in and his influence is very much a huge part of our culture across the world. Have you ever wondered why it seems so normal for a child to shout out WAATAAA while doing a punch? Not even they know who they are referring to, but that's because it is so deep in our culture that you no longer think about it. People reference him without even intending to.

EB's Black Label vs HD-1002

If you go to a collectibles store, and you see the 1/4th scale HD-1002 statue and the new 1/6th scale Black Label statue, and let's say both are for the same price. Which one would you pick up if you have only to choose one?

I want to buy one of those during May, and I know Black Label would be superior in quality but at the same time I find the pose of the HD-1002 better!

Who agrees with me that I should buy the HD-1002 instead of Black Label (and yes, just because of its signature pose)?

Re: EB's Black Label vs HD-1002

If you go to a collectibles store, and you see the 1/4th scale HD-1002 statue and the new 1/6th scale Black Label statue, and let's say both are for the same price. Which one would you pick up if you have only to choose one?

I want to buy one of those during May, and I know Black Label would be superior in quality but at the same time I find the pose of the HD-1002 better!

Who agrees with me that I should buy the HD-1002 instead of Black Label (and yes, just because of its signature pose)?

The HD-1002 is the single best Bruce Lee collectible ever. Get it over anything else. Just by its size it'll be more imposing than any statue at 1/6 and then of course, yes its his most iconic look and pose.

...and if you're into statues, the 1/4 HD-1003 (Way of the Dragon lat pose) is amazing as well. Still some great deals available for it on ebay to get it cheap.

....or just buy all 3 :D

Me personally Dammage, it would depend how good the Black Label head sculpt was, & if it's better than the 1/4, it would depend how much better it was. If it was miles ahead of the 1/4, then I'd get the Black Label. If it was equal, or only a bit better than the 1/4, then maybe I'd choose the 1/4.

get the 1002 best bruce statue by far,you will have plenty of time for the black label statue.and yes i will be getting the black label myself.(as i have the others)or as sab said get the 3 :)

I was under the impression he could only get one ..... ever :slap :lol

So yeah, let me change my answer. Get the 1/4. That statue seems to be increasing in value. You can get the Black Label later I guess. Not too much later, in case that too increases in value.

Back