Welcome to SideshowCollectors.com! Register today to gain full access to the forums. Registration is quick and easy!
Advanced Search
Page 1 of 82 123451151 ... LastLast

Default Statue Enterbay Black Label Line

From Enterbay CEO/President Bill Tjhang's Facebook
    2012 would be a big changes for us. We have RM, HD and GIRLFRIEND, today we introducing our new family member "Black Label" 1/6 Scale Premium Statue. A premium selected icon to give the most best visual impact in a statue format ,combined with real fabric clothings , sharing our top of the line paint Job application and the world first " One man One Masterpiece " concept . A Team of selected craftsman will be trained to handle this line, each trained craftsman take care from individual paintjob application , assembling as well quality assurance , and will signed on a certificate card with serial numbers. Each "Black Label" items will have a limited numbers of 5000 only. Starting from our hero Bruce Lee. coming this Summer
    From Enterbay Official Facebook page:
    Good day people! Just a quick one to share the hottest news with you! We are very exciting to announce about our latest product line: BLACK LABEL, the 1/6 scale Premium Statue collection.

The reason why this collection will be premium is not because it will cost you a fortune to buy them. It's simply because they will be in the best quality and made in the most professional way. The BLACK LABEL collection will all be done in a "One Man One Masterpiece" manner, which means, instead of making the product like the usual factory-chain system, we are going to have one professional trained craftsman to handle the product from the start until it is finished. From paint application to quality assurance; they will also sign off a certificate with serial numbers for each masterpiece that they have created.

BLACK LABEL will start off with our favorite hero Mr. Bruce Lee. Stay tuned for more details this summer

If you have any questions you would like to ask, leave us a message!
    And we already have some teaser pics of the Bruce Lee 1/6 Statue body

Last edited by axecutioner18; 02-25-2012 at 12:59 AM.

2. Fanboy Collectibles  300x250 Entertainment Earth 250x250-NFL
    Super Freak

Feedback
    1 (100%)
    Awesome. Can't wait to see what they do here.

Not clear, but also sounds like it may be simply 'Bruce Lee' and not one of his movies.

Too much to hope for that we also get the goatee beard look on the sculpt ?

This summer? Wow, sweet. Hang on. Does that mean this will come out before the Big Boss & FoF figures?

What does "one man, one masterpiece" mean? Sounds like one person will be on paint duty, one will be on tailoring duty, one will be on ..... etc.

Freaked Out!

Feedback
    Quote Originally Posted by axecutioner18 View Post

From Enterbay CEO/President Bill Tjhang's Facebook

And we already have some teaser pics of the Bruce Lee 1/6 Statue body

looks very close to the proto of there god version

Super Freak
    Feedback
    15 (100%)
    Crap that's cool. Although I'd like to see someone other than Bruce Lee for a change lol

Statues are not my thing, but would love to see what they do.

Super Freak
    Feedback
    Quote Originally Posted by BlitzOUT View Post
    Crap that's cool. Although I'd like to see someone other than Bruce Lee for a change lol
    By the sound of it Bruce will be the first in the line with other characters/licenses to follow.

Quote Originally Posted by BlitzOUT View Post
    Nope, do BL until you get it right EB

I'm not satisfied enough with the quality of any mass produced BL figure/statue ever released. By any company. Yeah you heard right. Ever released

Quote Originally Posted by Liquid Larry View Post
    What does "one man, one masterpiece" mean? Sounds like one person will be on paint duty, one will be on tailoring duty, one will be on ..... etc.
    One person painting 5000 statues?? Not likely.

I almost think there's an extra '0' in there. 5,000 is a huge number to call 'limited'.

Quote Originally Posted by SwedishHeat View Post
    One person painting 5000 statues?? Not likely.

I almost think there's an extra '0' in there. 5,000 is a huge number to call 'limited'.
    5000 is pretty much the standard no. of units EB used to produce for their limited lines. And they all came with individually numbered certificates. Plus honestly we cannot really say whats really going on behind the scene.

I dont think One person painting 5000 is what is meant. I believe what is meant that instead of say 100 painters doing the line. There will be say a select 10 painters who are the most skilled of the lot who are chosen to do it. But that too is speculation. Honestly lets just wait and see the final production pics...

Page 1 of 82 123451151 ... LastLast