1/6 Batman 1989: Batmobile Collectible Vehicle - Specs & Pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Hot Toys Batman 1989: 1/6th scale Batmobile Collectible Vehicle - Specs & Pics

Where's the Flex option Sideshow? Come on, this thing isn't out until May 2013 - perfect for flex. :gah:

I did not see this option either :dunno
Oh well! No matter, you have a year to save up money in a saving account...

Saving account HT.. $53/ month for the ultimate Batmobile!!!
YOU CAN DO IT...

Re: Hot Toys Batman 1989: 1/6th scale Batmobile Collectible Vehicle - Specs & Pics

Dare Devil bust! 1:1 coming up this week for order
Now I am selling my 1/4 one to finance all this.

ah okie, even though i dont collect bust, that one looked very nice as well.

just sell some of your famous ironman collection and you can buy a bunch of batmobiles :D

What's a DD 1:1 bust? :dance

i am going to try find one for cheaper from the resellers.

LOL!
gagaliya I love your new Avatar :)

I see that shipping isn't free; what are they tacking on for that?

I guarantee the reason for No Free Shipping on this will be because it'll be considered an oversized item.

You can set up your own payment plan after it's in your cart. This makes it a lot easier to pull the trigger. :yess:

ah okie, even though i dont collect bust, that one looked very nice as well.

just sell some of your famous ironman collection and you can buy a bunch of batmobiles :D

LOL!!

NEVER!!

I must have them all! (IM that is) :monkey1

The bust has no chance now...none. This is the best!!

Flex is up! Yay! Guess they just forgot to add the functionality to the item.

There is a flex pay option but it only appeared after I was prompted to update my CC info. I did the 10 month option....NRD today of $63 and $58 per month beginning in August 2012.

I see that shipping isn't free; what are they tacking on for that?

Hummm... my best guess $79.00 for those of us in the US, but just a wild guess

Flex is up! Yay! Guess they just forgot to add the functionality to the item.

You may always call them up and put it on Flex after the fact.
No big deal

Don't know where I am gonna put it but

Ordered :panic::panic::panic:

10 months is a fantastic FP!

Okay, I want some suggestions on how should go about this. I'm definitely going to go with Sideshow.

So far, I have $29-$30 in rewards points with another $12 pending from my Keaton Batman purchase. That's about $42 bucks knocked off from the total price. The kicker is, I have to wait for the Keaton Batman points to become available in about 30 or so days.

I also have that Valentines day Sideshow code that knocks off $25 but I'm not sure if it's still active. Plus, if we use that doesn't that make the rewards points for the preorder invalid, i.e. no $31.00 in points from the Batmobile?

I also was thinking about ordering Jack Joker to earn 13 dollars in points but I already have two ordered with CSC. That and there's also the fact that I don't want to risk waiting if Joker is also a split shipment.

I'm thinking of waiting too, it is a year away after all. I'm really not sure.

That is exactly what I will be doing with mine with the Batwing if they ever make one
Lets hope its not too heavy!

I was thinking of hanging it on the wall against a backdrop of the moon to look like it did in that moment of the movie. That way, it is out of the way, and you can still see the top and Batman in it in an iconic display.

I was thinking of hanging it on the wall against a backdrop of the moon to look like it did in that moment of the movie. That way, it is out of the way, and you can still see the top and Batman in it in an iconic display.

how you going to hang a 36" long car on the wall? :cuckoo:

BBTS has it for $579.99

thanks but bleh that's less than 10%, i will probably get it from secretcompass once they put it up in a few days.

Back