antman84 Marvel collection Wolverine and more :)UPDATE Custom gambit and rogue base

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: antman84 Marvel collection Wolverine and more :)UPDATE EPIC WOLVERINE ARRIVALS !

Well here's something cool not a custom statue but a custom base for sideshow premium formats love it

Here's my review

https://youtu.be/vPteOPLLSuE

DAMN! That looks SICK, Anthony, that is going to look Wicked next to Psylocke and Cyclops, Impressive Post my Friend

Al

Re: antman84 Marvel collection Wolverine and more :)UPDATE EPIC WOLVERINE ARRIVALS !

DAMN! That looks SICK, Anthony, that is going to look Wicked next to Psylocke and Cyclops, Impressive Post my Friend

Al

Saw this already as you know Ant but just wanted to say again how cool this base is and massive congrats buddy...can't wait to see you add the other bases to you great X-Men collection :rock

Saw this already as you know Ant but just wanted to say again how cool this base is and massive congrats buddy...can't wait to see you add the other bases to you great X-Men collection :rock

Thanks Andy I am hoping to get the whole set of bases :) think it's going to look great with the new sentinel :)

Back