Action Figure Night Feeder by Rainman

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Sculpt and everything looks good to me. I like the little rubber bands? as noodles. Nice figure you got yourself, congrats.

Oops nm, read your above post, i guess they are actually resin.

Thanks Mike appreciate it bud.

its a great sculpt, but i dont think the face colour looks right. tone is to reddish.
i would have done the eyes different perhaps likes his wearing his contacts, to give more of that vampire look.
just my humble opinion. i love the clothes to.

David5-1.jpg

I respect your opinion but I am really happy with rainmans interpretation of boardwalk David. I seriously wouldn't change a thing.

Rainmans tailor also needs to take a lot of the plaudits. Her work on this is astonishing. The overcoat and leather jacket combo turned out perfectly!!!

your happy with it, thats all that matters ;)
it does look good, if it was mine i would have given it more of that vampire look to the eyes especially. but its not mine so enjoy my good fella :)

In some ways, I'm kinda glad you commissioned this.
With RM doc, my sideshow pre-orders, and several customs that I'm working on,
I'm so broke I would end up eating the 1:1 scale of those noodles for several months.
Looks great man, looks spectacular. :hi5:

In some ways, I'm kinda glad you commissioned this.
With RM doc, my sideshow pre-orders, and several customs that I'm working on,
I'm so broke I would end up eating the 1:1 scale of those noodles for several months.
Looks great man, looks spectacular. :hi5:

:lol:lol:rotfl I know what you mean. This and Doc is me for 2012 I think. I am resigned now to sitting out on the Se7en project :(.

Thank you mate I really appreciate the kind words :)

Rainman has made you something very special, you are super lucky :)

Congratulations, enjoy and cherish this!

Congrats Aaron! That's a great looking figure! I would've probably ordered a head and clothing set if this had been a regular release. Since everyone is chiming in with their opinions and you are being a gentleman about it, I would like to say that the only thing I would ask rainman to fix, is the neck color. It doesn't match the tone of his face. Also, I would change to a shorter neck. Still, a great figure! You're lucky to have this in your collection!

Congrats Aaron! That's a great looking figure! I would've probably ordered a head and clothing set if this had been a regular release. Since everyone is chiming in with their opinions and you are being a gentleman about it, I would like to say that the only thing I would ask rainman to fix, is the neck color. It doesn't match the tone of his face. Also, I would change to a shorter neck. Still, a great figure! You're lucky to have this in your collection!

Thanks Ed really appreciate it.

It is a bit late for any changes now, it is at the post office right now awaiting collection :lol

I think it looks great. I love the sculpt its awesome. My only slight problem with it is the paint on his face I think it looks a little cartoony. I think the paint has taken a little bit away from the sculpt. I know for the fact this sculpt rocks!!! But other than that its beautiful buddy.

I think it looks great. I love the sculpt its awesome. My only slight problem with it is the paint on his face I think it looks a little cartoony. I think the paint has taken a little bit away from the sculpt. I know for the fact this sculpt rocks!!! But other than that its beautiful buddy.

Thanks mate :)

Yeah I completely agree with you. Rainman does have a style and realise that his paintwork can often come across that way. I am just a sucker for that style.

Thanks mate :)

Yeah I completely agree with you. Rainman does have a style and realise that his paintwork can often come across that way. I am just a sucker for that style.

Well as long as your happy with it, Than what more could you want? It's going to look awesome :)

Back