Scott Sigler books...

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Michael Crawford

Super Freak
Reaction score
Any other Sigler fans here? I gotta admit that his being from Michigan and being a horror writer is what got me initially interested in his work, but his sci-fi football series is now my favorite. He clearly knows the game of football inside and out, and he's found a way to create a very cool future universe around the concept that's pretty surprising. Great character development too - the fourth book in the series just went on sale this weekend, which is what prompted me to mention it. If you like to get your media free and verbal, he also pretty much gives away all his work through his podcast. I always buy the ebooks, but to each their own - you can find out more about him and his novels at

https://www.scottsigler.com

I'm expected we'll see one of his horror books picked up for a film eventually.

Good to see others enjoying his work. It's funny, because I started with the Infected series, since I'm a horror fan first, usually. And didn't have much hope for the GFL series, but now it's one of my favorites. Ordered the hardcover MVP this last weekend, but I'll read the ebook instead :)

Funniest thing about those books is how he uses real life places. I lived in an apartment complex much like the one he describes right off Wa___enaw for many years, and when he mentions the Meijers in Canton I though "hey, I was just there yesterday!" :D

Not heard of him of these books but you've definitely peeked my interest...especially that Infected series

So I'll be having a browse on Amazon when I'm home tonight.

Thanks for bringing them to my attention :)

Neil

Yea, he's sort of a King meets Crichton - very good characters, very gory violence, but very good science behind it as well.

Back