Arcade Art

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Part of a series I was starting involving the women of comics in this old French, 70s like style I normally do a lot of my work in. This was actually printed and sold on shirts as well.

Callie.jpg

Watercolors on 300gm paper.

Last edited:
Part of a series I was starting involving the women of comics in this old French, 70s like style I normally do a lot of my work in. This was actually printed and sold on shirts as well.

Callie.jpg

I really like this one. Can you post more from this series?

Callie.jpg

I am really loving this. Excellent work my friend! :clap

Are you reading her books?

Actually no, although I heard they're good, I just fell in love with the cover art and was like wow who is this redheaded beauty?!! I must draw her!

I haven't collected comics in roughly 5 years. Although I have picked up a few trades here and there and most recently just lots of books like self contained stories in graphic novels like Mouse Guard, Tale of Sand and art books.

Nice work mate i'm realy diggin that Crow piece keep it up.

Cheers!

One of my favorite styles is just doing very loose ink brush sketching. Gonna do a few Batman ones like this, similar to Mazzuchelli, Cooke, Sale, etc.

Actually no, although I heard they're good, I just fell in love with the cover art and was like wow who is this redheaded beauty?!! I must draw her!

I haven't collected comics in roughly 5 years. Although I have picked up a few trades here and there and most recently just lots of books like self contained stories in graphic novels like Mouse Guard, Tale of Sand and art books.

I gotcha. I picked up the batwoman book cause I loved the cover and interior art. Great visuals and storytelling.

I gotcha. I picked up the batwoman book cause I loved the cover and interior art. Great visuals and storytelling.

Yeah it's definitely one of those books that have great cover AND interior art since it's all Williams. They have collected her entire run before the 52 reboot at my local shop and I've been toying with the idea of buying them. Would love to get a custom piece from him though. I love doing art trades as well.

Last 3 of the masquerade line

CrowMask.jpg

Giraffe.jpg

Doe.jpg

While I'm still developing this series I'm also expanding on it with more of a ying and yang theme of the dualities of man's nature.
Tigermask.jpg

This was an initial sketch that I started out with and I'm currently painting it digitally to get an idea of how I'm going to paint it traditionally on actual wood. I'll post those work in progresses up later as well.

Back