Is the Joker PF Exclusive Hammer still possible?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
We just recently found out about the canceled Exclusive Hammer that was originally going to be included with the Joker Premium Format figure. Is there any chance this can get uncanceled? If its a matter of cost, would it be possible to sell an 'expansion pack' as it were for the figure and have this hammer included? Other Joker items like Joker cards, laughing fish, or a crowbar could be added to such a pack as well and those could just lay at the figure's feet, but would add some value to such a pack. I think many of us would REALLY love to get this hammer, with or without the Robin mask or blood.

And if there are no plans on ever releasing this, could we at least know why? Was it cost? Or did it not get DC approval? Etc?

Martin kindly shared his thoughts of his original concept on StatueForum. Would've been a must have EX. Boooo for not approving this Sideshow/DC.

"Well, First all Thanks so Much for the Kind Words!!

Also you are right, It was a self Tribute to my Old Lobotomy Bust, also The Expression was working if the Exclusive was like the original Idea, With the Hammer,...plus My Gore Alternative Touch, The Robin Mask Smashed over the Hammer with some Blood and Brain ...But I guess it was too Much "

430109_2594605941005_1130394563_32005586_1282507095_n.jpg

405468_2594606501019_1130394563_32005587_76899247_n.jpg

427057_2594594580721_1130394563_32005562_1332910929_n.jpg

haha wow. . . yeah, it's pretty easy to guess why it wasn't approved. A bloody hammer with Jason Todd's brains all over it?? Yeah, that would make a licensor a little squeamish.

Neat idea but yea, I'm sure the gore turned DC off.

As for the comparison, that skinned comic page doesn't even come close to the blood n brains on that hammer.

Clean up the hammer if that is what held things back. The exclusive face would still work well with a "clean" hammer. It just doesn't work that well with the cane.

This hammer looks epic, so much better than the hat head whatever exclusive it has now. If blood is the issue, then clean it up and just have a hammer without any blood/gore.

But with ex pre-order already soldout, there is no chance sideshow will do anything about it. A good company will listen to their fans and show a good gesture once a while, this is one of those times. Unfortunately we are talking about sideshow here....

Unfortunately you are talking about Sideshow here, and if you had passed on the exclusive, and they added something that made it attractive to you after you decided not to get it, what are the odds that you would have harbored just as much bad blood toward them for that?

:huh

This piece is already EPIC! I'm OK with it either way. People that passed on the EX will be pissed if the hammer is added after the fact. Because of this, I can't see SSC making any changes at this point.

This piece is already EPIC! I'm OK with it either way. People that passed on the EX will be pissed if the hammer is added after the fact. Because of this, I can't see SSC making any changes at this point.

You didn't you see Cobra Commander being chromed after the fact?
What about T1 Arnold's shirt being changed?

I must be the only one that doesn't like the hammer, it gives far too much of a comedy look to an otherwise quite sinister and demented looking Joker :lecture

A hammer would be nice however if SSC made a Harley, I would prefer her with it then the Joker.

Yeah, I love the idea of the Joker holding a hammer, but I am more used to see Harley with it. Joker is more a knives, guns and explosives guy. I don't mind if SSC make the hammer for excl edition.

Back