Russell Crowe Gladiator Premium Format

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Hidden Jitsu

Super Freak
Reaction score
One of the best film's in the world , well apart from Terminator 2.
But would this not be an amazing statue.

From the scene at the begining of the film when he is fighting in the snow and he pulls his sword from the tree.

This would be amazing.

I would not buy it because of Crowe,I don't like him.Even if was 10 bucks I would not get it.

I would buy one in a heartbeat! I think a hot toy verson would work well, with switch out armor/ heads and several weapons.

Aren't there licensing issues with Gladiator? I had the Factory X statue a long time ago, but it didn't accurately portray Crowe's likeness.

This would be so epic. Holy god. I wish u didnt put this idea in my head.

id also take emperor (j phoenix) in white armor in the final fight

I have him in 1/6 garage kit in the "Are you not Entertained!" scene. I would love a PF

ACI's looks pretty good at proto stage. Not 100% Crowe, but compared with a figure that HT will never release, a very decent alternative.

Love the ACI figure. Pulled up a movie still next to it - Looks pretty accurate. Hopefully the product is close to proto. Have another ACI fig, and it's identical to the proto, so I am very excited to receive mine.
If anyone wants a good Maximus - Google and get the ACI fig!

Back