Statue Batman: Black And White Statues (2012)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
No. I got Bermejo Joker and Bats now. Each for 85 € shipping included, which is only 5 more than original retail over here. Also ordered Mignola rerelease now. A friend offered me a good deal on Lee Joker but we are still working out the details. Looks like I am back on the BW trip. :lol I need Grayson, CW, Penguin and Man-Bat next... Also Arkham Asylum is pretty epic...

Anybody have a complete list with pics of the figures available?

Does the Koto Excl Arkham City statue fit into this line?

Bermejo's Joker :rock And I believe they did a pretty good job! Looks more creepy!

JokerHC009.jpg

Don't have it yet, and now it has become another Frank Miller/Perez. Maybe someday, on the bay :) Not sure if the Arkham City one's in scale with the line, but its in black & white, so I guess we can make him fit :wink1: But DCD's the Best! Still looking for him at a sane price :(

BAABAC.png

Yup, that would be it. 41 (+1 variant) till now, plus a few which they've not yet announced.

Yes, I was really impressed by Bermejo Joker. It was an amazing story and great art. Really created an awesome atmosphere! :rock

Yes, Arkham will be the next for me. :)

So 41 + 1 is the current aim. My problem is that I am a completist. I do have 8 now. :lol

Great to know another B&W fan! :1-1:

Though I want to, but its not practically (well, financially :() possible to be a completist. But with this line, I hope I can at least try.

I have 18 till now, and one in the mail. 22 more to go, I guess it'll take a couple of more years for me to get there :lol

I would really really love to see a Scarecrow based on the art of Enrique Breccia!

batmanblackandwhitev2168.jpg

Or on Giordano's, on which Bowen's '92 Batman was based. Although I do not see any resemblance with it in the final statue, but this one would look good:

BATMAN20STATUE20CONCEPT.jpg

Also, have you ever checked this old thread at SF? Guy has used the artwork as the background! Looks pretty cool:

SSL22509.jpg

https://www.statueforum.com/showthread.php?t=54391&page=25

:wave

Wow! That is an epic idea! Just perfect for my new house. Definitly have to look into this. The Batman BW will the only part of my collection that will be displayed in out living room. PFs will be displayed in the snooker room and the rest is going to collection room. But this is the perfect way to display BW... Damn I need money! :gah

Scarecrow is only a matter of time, but I dont have high hopes for Breccia. Judging from the releases of the the other evils, they seem to go with more familiar designs in these cases.

I would love to also see some love for Nightwing, Robin etc. later down the road. Granted, this line is and should be focused on Bats, but adding some other characters really brought this line to a higher level and made it more interesting. Also Bruce Wayne and Alfred would be great to see one day. Summed up, this line has really the potential to easily pass 100 statues if they chose on the right designs and stretch the line with a few more characters...

I need Quitely, Bolland, and Jones to complete my set...if anyone is looking to sell those.

That's one helluva impressive B&W display.
Almost makes me want to re-purchase them all; I kept the Bisley and Arkham, but sold the rest on EBay - fell in love with a Ducati!

Last edited:
Had chance to view a few of the newer statues in the flesh (so to speak) today, the Jock statue is amazingly dynamic;please excuse the crappy phone pics....

They are here!!! Awesome figures! Totally back in this line. :rock

Guess I will part with everything else except for Hot Toys. This line is the perfect representation of Batman and everything around him. :bow

:clap Congrats mate! And, the best part is that you do not have to actually "part with everything else" to complete the collection. Just some patience and timing (with eBay) ...and of course, some green too :wink1:

The Joker :rock Me too, waiting for (a) Joker to delivered, didn't happen today, might be tomorrow...

Yes, they are pricy but still affordable. I just POed Mignola, Jock, new Joker. Currently working out a deal for Arkham and Lee Joker. These will be due in March. I have decided to not spend more than 80 on a fig. If you look for already displayed pieces you still have a chance to get most of them at that rate. I also jumped on CW for 69 incl. shipping. :rock

That's a great score! Catwoman for €69 shipped is pretty cool right now. My major skips were Miller, Perez, and Bermejo Joker. Well, need to be patient. Where did you PO the new ones, BBTS?

No. Everything Germany. Due to taxes etc.

Just got a confirmation for Mignola and Chiang ONLY. Jock is already sold out, as well as new Joker. :horror

Yes, CW has been a pretty good deal. i actually get her from a small shop in Netherlands I happened to find when I was there on vacation. Quick call asking for their inventory and she told me CW was the only one still left. :yess:

Its all about connections in this hobby. I try to stay in touch with as many people (and shops) as possible and it really pays off. Pretty sure I will get Jock somehow over the weekend. ;)

I currently do have or have on PO

- Bolland
- Kubert
- Pope
- Ross
- Miller
- Bermejo
- Mignola 2.0
- Chiang
- Lee New 52
- Bermejo Joker
- CW

2-3 will be added to the list over the weekend and than I am done for this months.

Miller is actually the one I started with. I was impressed by the overall quality. Miller is a more porcelan like resin and the base is a seperate piece. It also is a little heavier than the newer ones. I kind of prefer the older material yet the new one is less breakable. The older one just felt like a more expensive statue. Also I dont get why they stopped making the base a seperate piece... I was pretty happy whe I realized that Bermejo Bats had a seperate base. :)

That's great. I usually PO either from BBTS or fanboycollectibles; and of course buy them off the ol' bay. "Get Jock over by weekend", meaning POing it, right? About Miller, I believe if one is lucky enough, one can still get him for around $100. They must've started making a separate base because of the misalignment with foot pegs, leading to broken feet and cracked/scratched base.

One of the most important things is how to display them. Just don't like the way people place them in a single shelf like a herd of cattle. Each should have enough space, with a white background, well lit with white lights so that they can be seen properly. Still working on my display, maybe will be able to have them displayed properly in a few months. I like Maglor's idea of using a 'steps' display (hope he won't mind me using his pic here :D):

24.jpg

Ok, all this talk got me perked up and I went to the attic and pulled out all these guys from different boxes and placed them together to get a pic. 20 till now, one's in the mail :) Good that I did this as I almost forgot the count and a couple of them which I already have. Now I have kept them all together. Group shot :)

IMG_2262.jpg

Back