eFX Announce The Avengers Collectibles!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
^did you get the screen accurate bracket with yours or just regular handles?

Screen accurate bracket and straps, the only thing I didn't get was the back grooves, that was coming on a later run and would have cost more, plus he'd gotten mine ready to go.

He offered to put me on the other list if I was interested (he would easily have shifted my shield), but I figured, it's only a few grooves and I could have the shield shipped there and then rather than waiting months and months

That's a nice shield, the efx one looks just as good, as it should for the money. I wanna see the inside of the efx one before I think about ordering.

That's a nice shield, the efx one looks just as good, as it should for the money. I wanna see the inside of the efx one before I think about ordering.

6845700176a5707083b6b.jpg

Wow I officially want this really badly. Haha

599.99$ price tag on it someone said though right?

Bbts and alteregocomics got the Thor hammer, but I never saw them get the helm, so who knows. I won't order through efx

I believe Thor's helm is an eFx website only purchase. I'm sure Cap's shield will be offered at other retailers.

So you guys think The Shield will FINALLY go up for order on May 1st? I'm hoping so I've been waiting. The Helmet better come soon after that.

So you guys think The Shield will FINALLY go up for order on May 1st? I'm hoping so I've been waiting. The Helmet better come soon after that.

No doubt it will go for pre-order May 1st, I'm just curios to what the fake release date is going to be on it. So you have an idea, the Thor helmet was planned for Q1 2013 and it only shipped last month.

No doubt it will go for pre-order May 1st, I'm just curios to what the fake release date is going to be on it. So you have an idea, the Thor helmet was planned for Q1 2013 and it only shipped last month.

Awesome but at the same time wow. Long wait.

So why have they taken so long to develop these props? I take it eFX probably isn't that big of a company.

Does anyone know why caps helmet won't be produced? Seems like an incomplete collection in my opinion and was pretty bummed when heard about that.

Does anyone know why caps helmet won't be produced? Seems like an incomplete collection in my opinion and was pretty bummed when heard about that.

Look up big geek props on Instagram. There you will find a dope cap helmet.

Back