eFX Announce The Avengers Collectibles!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Here are some pictures. I really like the BD Shield. I wish they would actually sell those... I'd get one.

IMG_3730_zps3d50ea27.jpg

IMG_3702_zps7494fbc0.jpg

IMG_3703_zps20a3ac54.jpg

IMG_3699_zps5d24b7ce.jpg

IMG_3721_zps44e5996d.jpg

IMG_3708_zpsc668a142.jpg

IMG_3718_zpscbc168a3.jpg

IMG_3716_zps09ee1a6b.jpg

Really hoping they actually sell the Loki Helmet ... Also be nice if they actually released a Cap Helmet so I could pair with the shield.

there's no way it's on time

On the bright side, it would sure take some effort to be as delayed as Thor's Helmet and Hammer were. Well worth the wait in my opinion, rather wait then have a company push out a subpar product. :)

From this shot, the Iron Man helmet looks promising, it's shiny but a brushed slightly muted shine, or at least it looks like that in these photos, but its' hard to tell.

IMG_3708_zpsc668a142.jpg

Film shots:

2848946-avengers_iron_man_robert_downey_jr.jpeg

A_Iron_Man_01.jpg

I think that is looking not bad, certainly miles better than the SS 'Plastic-Man' paint.

Thanks for the pics! Definitely happy if the shield turns out like that. Whoa. Have to get that Cap helmet if they put it into production. Was disappointed that the Avengers one got cancelled, but I think I'll take this one.

From this shot, the Iron Man helmet looks promising, it's shiny but a brushed slightly muted shine, or at least it looks like that in these photos, but its' hard to tell.

I think that is looking not bad, certainly miles better than the SS 'Plastic-Man' paint.

Agreed, but is it ever going into production? How many years have they displayed this piece? And how many years would we wait to get it? :gah:

Agreed, but is it ever going into production? How many years have they displayed this piece? And how many years would we wait to get it? :gah:

The shield was announced in 2012 (26/01/2012 to be exact) and it hasn't come out yet. I really wish they would get their **** together and get around actually producing these props. I have Thor's hammer and helmet and wouldn't hesitate to buy Loki's helmet, Caps' BD shield and the Orb (among other things) but I doubt these will ever see the light of day. Damn shame too, because their products are damn near perfect.

Seems like there's always a catch with these companies.

Back