eFX Announce The Avengers Collectibles!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Compared to the Thor hammer, there is nothing that says wow about this shield. The hammer can still be found for reasonable prices, highly doubt this shield goes up a lot in value , if at all for a long long time.

That's pretty subjective. Fact is, as has been said, it sold out very quickly. So there are a lot of people out there wanting to get this shield. So it is most likely that it will increase substantially in price.

Agreed. It does seem like 'the' prop to have

Everyone wants a cap shield it seems. If I didn't already have one then I would have jumped on this as well

Unlike Mjolnir, there aren't any major changes to the shield to warrant more than one

At least for me anyway

Agreed. It does seem like 'the' prop to have

Everyone wants a cap shield it seems. If I didn't already have one then I would have jumped on this as well

Unlike Mjolnir, there aren't any major changes to the shield to warrant more than one

At least for me anyway

Well, eFX are actually making a lot of different versions, it would seem. This particular one, though, does have the iconic thing going for it. Personally, this shield is one of the most iconic Marvel artifacts ever. It's colorful and appealing. Even Mjolnir has so many different looks and details from version to version, but the round shield has that iconic everlasting feel.

At least, in my opinion, that is the case. :)

That's pretty subjective. Fact is, as has been said, it sold out very quickly. So there are a lot of people out there wanting to get this shield. So it is most likely that it will increase substantially in price.

agree with chris on this, I don't see this going to 1500 plus but I do see it being 800-1000 once its sold out everywhere.

I'm getting one but honestly if it was the only one I had the efx shield would probably not satisfy me.

I prefer the Hero first avenger shield which is 26", metal and shiny.

This is accurate to the avengers movie though.

well that's what I think. It certainly doesn't look metallic, it just looks like a fiberglass shield. If the KA shield paint gets toned down just a bit, no doubt my money is going towards that one. There will be plenty of classic shields made by different companies over time, so there's absolutely 0 sense of urgency from me. If people want to waste money, spending over twice the retail right now, go for it, but I just don't see this shield booming in value when there will be more in the future.

KA should make it like this

IMG_20140715_210809_324.jpg

...and where pray tell do you expect to get the shield for retail? It's sold-out, once it ships there's no chance of getting a cancelled order on BBTS and on the Bay they are already charging like 1700 bucks, the ones that Elite had all sold out quick and they kept increasing the price on it. eFX stuff does not go cheap on the bay as a rule, not the limited stuff that people want. So yeah, I ain't seeing that.

For those who did not PO the shield, Elite Collectibles will have them for sale when they are IN STOCK, through Ebay. However, the price will be reasonably higher compared to the pre-order price. You will have a 2nd chance to buy this shield when they arrive this fall. Keep an eye out.

Ehh I a few pop up here and there on bbts. I currently have three on order but doubt I'll keep my fourth order. So I'll probally just post it on here so s freak can snatch up the po

I keep see you posting that the shields are back for pre-order on BBTS but they never are. Are you trolling, working for bbts or what? They are sold out and that's not going to change.

Ehh I a few pop up here and there on bbts. I currently have three on order but doubt I'll keep my fourth order. So I'll probally just post it on here so s freak can snatch up the po

Bbts has an efx shield up for po

Bbts has the efx shield available right now

Bbts has the efx shield available as of right now

There is one up on bbts for the efx shield ! I already have a few on order so I'm trying hard not to snatch it up

He's just catching cancellations man, so only single shields are coming up for order. That's how I got mine, camping BBTS waiting for someone to cancel.

:lol

I'd keep checking, they were sold out 24/7 but a few opened up a couple weeks back and I was able to snag a PO for my grand kids to enjoy. :D

Alright my bad. I didn't think was possible for them to go back up for pre-order that many times. You guys must have that page on constant refresh to be able to catch one like that.

Yeah, I basically did for about a day. Must have been checking at least every five minutes.:lol

Yeah, I basically did for about a day. Must have been checking at least every five minutes.:lol

I have the shield page bookmarked. I try to help out fellow freaks so when I see it up I post it. Anytime a preorder is cancelled, thats one shield available. I'm just trying to help people out, guess I'm trolling then

Back