eFX ANH DARTH VADER HELMET SAMPLE!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I say go for it. The price for the limited is way more than worth it right now at MSRP, especially if you don't give a damn about small nicks and scratches that's screen accurate. I doubt anybody who gets the limited will ever lose sleep about those extra details.

Exactly. As long as I get my accurate trooper helmets, since my focus are OT troopers (and I did already), I don't care about Vader too much. The pics from Shadow look great.

I kinda hope that the limited has no black tusk especially if it is idealized...i understand that the facets of the face be true to color as that will b signature to vaders look, but the assumption is that the tusks are ideally metal pieces that're symmetrical, n standard....

My bump of the day....Any news??? the buckets are already in the states????....they are ready to ship????.....please someone got a pic, or something of vader's bucket????......am i alone????....

My bump of the day....Any news??? the buckets are already in the states????....they are ready to ship????.....please someone got a pic, or something of vader's bucket????......am i alone????....

From the eFX website:

"April 8, 2012: We are anticipating shipping the first lot of Legend helmets from Asia on April 20. The helmets are ready to go, we are just waiting for the display bases and some of the printed collateral. The shipment should arrive in Los Angeles on/around May 4 and then into US Customs. Unfortunately, as you know, we cannot estimate the schedule through customs, but usually it takes 3-4 days if there are no problems. Once again, we thank you for your patience!"

https://www.efxcollectibles.com/p-111-anh-darth-vader-helmet-legend-edition.aspx

Update from eFX:

April 29, 2012: We are now anticipating shipping the first lot of Legend helmets from Asia on May 7. Everything is ready except for the display bases. We rejected the shipment of bases from our vendor's supplier. The good news is that we will be able to ship more helmets in this first shipment. Instead of the original estimate of 100 helmets, this shipment should be about 250 helmets The shipment should arrive in Los Angeles on/around May 18 and then into US Customs. Unfortunately, as you know, we cannot estimate the schedule through customs, but usually it takes 3-4 days if there are no problems. Once again, we thank you for your patience!
201203180001629edit.jpg

Last edited:
Thanks for posting, QuiGonFishing! :hi5:

Anyone else find it ironic that the initial shipment is now 250?!? :lol

Thanks for posting, QuiGonFishing! :hi5:

Anyone else find it ironic that the initial shipment is now 250?!? :lol

I imagine thered also be APs in there somewhere....the ones that go to LFL licensing, the personal ones for those who worked on the project etc...

Never get tired of looking at this helmet. This is the king of all SW helmets. Got a place all ready for it.

201203180001629edit.jpg

God that is a truly unnerving mask....I love it.

PS buzzybean, I love your little quote thing at the bottom. Sorry for sounding like a n00b but I'm fairly new to the world of forums hah

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back