1/6 Sideshow Snowtrooper 2012

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Package is in a USPS sorting facility in Chicago.

Shut up! Serious? That was actually insanely fast for a guy who put Sept 17th as the outside date. Talk about cautious.

You may get this by Monday! Mine is still at pre-shipment status on USPS. Since mine shipped out same time as yours I hope that changes soon.

That was fast. It did say shipping to US is 5-10 days 50% of the time (while shipping to "Ganada" is 11-20 days 50% of the time... Canada is next to the US, it shouldn't make a difference when shipping from China).

Just throwing this out there as a backup plan.

I've been trimming down my collection and am starting to consider selling off my Snowies (I have two Ex's). If you guys don't get legit figs (Wor-Gar especially), let's talk. :wink1:

well looked mine up it`s in CHICAGO IL so something coming my way

Mine left the Chicago sorting facility.

Mine has a second issuance of the same notice:

Processed Through Sort Facility

Jul-29-14, 03:06 AM, SHANGHAI EMS

Clearly I alone have the rocks, and its so funny that the guys at the Shanghai station are passing around my box and laughing, which is causing my delay.

Clearly I alone have the rocks, and its so funny that the guys at the Shanghai station are passing around my box and laughing, which is causing my delay.

yeah there giving you more rock and some sand:rotfl

Does anyone have more than three of these? Wondering what a swarm of Snowtroopers would look like; although I have a feeling the identical shrouds on these guys kept army building reined in.

charliebrownrock.jpg

:(

Back