1/6 Sideshow Snowtrooper 2012

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
:clap

Congrats!

Thanks! And thanks to you for taking the risk first. I didn't know when I ordered it if it was legit but at least since you received it a lot sooner than I did I had a peace of mind while waiting for mine.

It is really an awesome figure, I like it a lot.

dumb.gif

Thanks! And thanks to you for taking the risk first. I didn't know when I ordered it if it was legit but at least since you received it a lot sooner than I did I had a peace of mind while waiting for mine.

It is really an awesome figure, I like it a lot.

Thanks, man.

Gotta give credit where its due though, I was among the first, along with Darth Waller and generalgrievous, as we all ordered on the same day. Those guys took the risk too.

Glad it all worked out for everyone! Love my Snowie!

Thanks, man.

Gotta give credit where its due though, I was among the first, along with Darth Waller and generalgrievous, as we all ordered on the same day. Those guys took the risk too.

Glad it all worked out for everyone! Love my Snowie!

you said it wor-gar. we all jumped in the shark infested waters to test it out and we all came out winners

I was wondering why this thread kept getting bumped so often. Someone in China must have decided to sell their stock. Nice find guys. I've got two so I don't need anymore I don't think. Unless you guys still know where to find one cheap.

This "toyshome2014" seller is highly reliable. I chose DHL delivery and received mine in 5 days. The item is in very good condition and legit. Now I got 2 snowtrooper to stand next to a probot.

Mine has landed in France yesterday. I might have it by the week-end assuming it's not held up by customs.

so...the one from toyshome2014/Beijing went through customs and arrived 2 days ago.
I did not have to pay any fees/taxes which means I got him for about 15€ below retail. :rock2

The packaging was good and everything is in excellent condition.
snow_unpack.jpg

I'm glad I bought it, it is such a great figure.
But I think something is wrong with him...
sadsnowie.jpg
...maybe he feels lonely because his buddy from Shanghai is still missing (or because he can't operate that E-Web by himself). :wink1:

I concur, a second snowtrooper makes a lot of difference when you own the E-Web. Mine showed up this morning. A few creases on the box but the figure itself is in perfect shape.
012.JPG013.JPG

Back