1/6 Sideshow Snowtrooper 2012

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
You never know…

box-of-cash.jpg

I would rather have that.it could be good green for the forest of endor

Im just waiting for the first one to arrive safely and then they'll all fall like dominoes.

I mean the guy has over 3500 positive feedback, would be stupid to throw that all away for a couple thousand $

Leaning towards this being legit

Alot of people are watching to see us suckers lose. I imagine all of those figures will be long gone by the time we find out what we actually bought.

I hope this works out for those who ordered. Really cool figure and wish SS would make more.

As a new collector I missed the Snowtrooper so I am interested. I used ebay a few times but I am no expert. It says "ebay money back guarantee: Get the item you ordered or get your money back. Covers your purchase price and original shipping." Doesn't that protect you?

I'd like to buy it but something tells me that if it is too good to be true, there is probably a catch.

While the overproduction does seem possible, I don't understand why they would have some many in stock and waited so long to sell them at a price below the market. Why they wouldn't want their money as soon as they were produced? Why not sell at market price? Doesn't that draw to much attention to them by selling so many and at that low price?

While the overproduction does seem possible, I don't understand why they would have some many in stock and waited so long to sell them at a price below the market. Why they wouldn't want their money as soon as they were produced? Why not sell at market price? Doesn't that draw to much attention to them by selling so many and at that low price?

I've wondered the same thing. Perhaps they want to keep a low profile and wait until Sideshow actually cancels the waitlist and then unload the counterfeits. Keep the price low to sell out quickly and avoid getting on anyone's radar. No one who gets a good deal is going to complain, but if the jacked the price, people will.

Just wait and see.

The eBay price is higher than retail, it's just lower than other third-party eBay resellers.

Looks like the same seller toysking2012, besides selling 10 Snowtroopers, is also selling 10 each of Commander Fox, Commander Neyo, Commander Bacara and Bossk.

Interesting.

See, if he were going to outright rip someone off, wouldn't it make more sense to advertise figures that are much more in demand?

I love a mystery, so those of you who jumped on this, keep us updated.

It is so tempting. He has a 99.7% positive feedback with 3600+ feedbacks. Humm decisions...

I read through some feedback; he sells Transformers knock-offs and apparently could be more clear about that, but I've never heard of SSC knock-offs or "back door" production...

Interesting.

See, if he were going to outright rip someone off, wouldn't it make more sense to advertise figures that are much more in demand?

That makes sense. Plus he'd want to list them all at once.

If I get a true Sideshow Snowtrooper out of this, I will be a believer in this "back door" business that has been revealed here.

The "back door" business idea is a very plausible explanation in my mind given the new SS SW figures he has up. But who knows really?

The "back door" business idea is a very plausible explanation in my mind given the new SS SW figures he has up.

The NECA TMNT knock-offs on Ebay are packaged properly and look identical, but QC and paint apps are dodgy, colours slightly off, slightly different articulation...

Curiouser and curiouser.

The NECA TMNT knock-offs on Ebay are packaged properly and look identical, but QC and paint apps are dodgy, colours slightly off, slightly different articulation...

Curiouser and curiouser.

So they could be seconds that have minor defects that should have been destroyed but somebody slipped them out the "back door" and they end up on the bay.

I would think in any "back door" situations involving small quantity, it wouldn't make sense to have anything to do with people at the top.

However at the lower level, the money we paid for a product could well be more than someone's monthly wage.

Last edited:
Back