1/6 Sideshow Snowtrooper 2012

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Just got a reply from the seller:

"Hello, this is also the spot that need be can buy directly, thank you"
- toyshome2014

So... there you have it.

Yeah, he has a great understanding of the language when he needs to, but never a straight one on this issue. THANK YOU very much for trying MyenShi.

The answer I got when I asked was "Sorry, don't understand your question, thank you."

Still no movement on my shipping. I do no expect it to move. I'm going to give it a few days, then contact ebay and explain the situation, the responses (or lack thereof) from the seller, the improbability of him having 30 pieces, etc. Maybe they will ask him to provide proof.... or my money back. If nothing else, I have alerted them in case other cases are already pending with this guy.

Last edited:
Hey, I got my Firefair Hegemon add on kit from them. Had no issues at all. How would I check if that was 3rd party or not?

Well I have movement. Tracking system finally updated, China Post acceptance and shipped as of today. USPS also has been alerted. No target delievry date but this process can take up to 10 days from experience, and sometimes show up at the door before the system updates.

This has become a real curiosity.

Sorry I have not been following what you guys were discussing, but could roughly get the idea.

Have to emphasize I am not making any accusations here. :)

There is one notorious act common with some Chinese factories.
They produce more than what their client ordered and sell the product by the back door.

Last edited:
There is one notorious act common with some Chinese factories.
They produce more than what their client ordered and sell the product by the back door.

Interesting. I don't encourage that, but I just want a proper Sideshow Snowtrooper so if this is the case, I hope I can't tell its a fake.

In the scenario I brought up. Those products are authentic, simply "over produced" goods.

Obviously it's unethical on the part of factories that perform such acts behind their clients' back.

Last edited:
Really hope this guy is legit. He's got so much positive feedback though. Guess we'll find out soon enough.

I signed up for text updates from USPS. It's gone from acceptance, to preparing shipment to processed through facility. Something's coming! :lol

You never know…

box-of-cash.jpg

Back