1/6 Sideshow Snowtrooper 2012

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Actually I don't think you'll see a HT Snowtrooper for 5+ years at the very least with the main OT characters and new EP VII, VIII and IX taking up most of their time.

Except PayPal doesn't care about anything "up front" and the buyer can always dispute for any (or no) reason. :) And let me tell you, there are more shady buyers out there than shady sellers. This could be the seller's way to minimize their risk as the buyer only has that fixed window to complain via PayPal. No such window exists for a chargeback via their credit card company though. Yeah, shady buyers suck.
I have a few things I'm contemplating trying to unload on eBay, but I hear this criticism all the time. Really makes me wary of trying to sell through there but the downside of selling on the forum is everyone seems to lowball here.

You and me both. I have a number of things I've been meaning to unload on eBay for a long time (not hobby related). I've sold many things there in the past and have only had one significant issue. Absolutely never sell anything of worth without a tracking number. If I didn't have access to USPS I don't even think it would be viable unless it was an item that people were just dying for. Canada Post is just way too expensive and most buyers would balk at the prices. But even with tracking I'm still super wary.

You down for Imperial Guards, galacti?

Yeah, I'll be down for those two... and probably have to get two :lol It's a sickness :huh

You and me both. I have a number of things I've been meaning to unload on eBay for a long time (not hobby related). I've sold many things there in the past and have only had one significant issue. Absolutely never sell anything of worth without a tracking number. If I didn't have access to USPS I don't even think it would be viable unless it was an item that people were just dying for. Canada Post is just way too expensive and most buyers would balk at the prices. But even with tracking I'm still super wary.

I'm glad for the shipping option on eBay now... pretty easy to ship through them as all the information is included in the transaction and you do get a bit of a discount on shipping and tracking is always included. Still don't like they take 10% of all the sales including the shipping, but at least it's easy to ship :lol

Let Waller know too. We should coordinate our attack.

I still haven't heard back on my ask about the extended shipping time. He was very responsive prior to that.

I did the same I emailed waller and told him to check up with one another to see if any of us got them with in a week or so I hope this is legit as I want another snowtrooper and then get my e-web cannon

I'm afraid this is looking worse by the second. What's the chances this little guy has 20 Snowtroopers and has been holding on to them this long only to unleash them for well below the 'going rate' on ebay?

I'm afraid this is looking worse by the second. What's the chances this little guy has 20 Snowtroopers and has been holding on to them this long only to unleash them for well below the 'going rate' on ebay?

I don't know I was wondering why they sold out so fast think he could have bought all of them through sideshow at the time

I agree w/Wor-Gar. Smells pretty fishy. He's losing an easy $50 - $100 on each one, supposing he managed to stockpile 20 - 30 of them. Maybe he'd even be losing money, given retail was $150 + shipping + e.Bay fees.

I saw that Snowie listing and came here to see if anyone had made the purchase. It seems way too good to be true, so I passed. I looked through all the negative feedback and there were complaints about lack of communication, broken items, and items never being delivered, though he still maintains a good feedback rating.

Just doesn't add up to me, unless he found a crate of these somewhere. But even then, why sell them for so much less than market price?

What do you think the chances are of me coming home tonight to find Scarlett Johannson and Jennifer Lawrence waiting for me wearing little but seductive smiles?

I'm not saying it couldn't happen, just doesn't seem very likely.

What do you think the chances are of me coming home tonight to find Scarlett Johannson and Jennifer Lawrence waiting for me wearing little but seductive smiles?

I'm not saying it couldn't happen, just doesn't seem very likely.

Depends on how much you're willing to spend and how you feel about concepts like ethics and morality.

Much like acquiring difficult to acquire collectibles.

I did the same I emailed waller and told him to check up with one another to see if any of us got them with in a week or so I hope this is legit as I want another snowtrooper and then get my e-web cannon

:panic: :panic: :panic:

Back