1/6 Sideshow Snowtrooper 2012

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Is your name really dou-dou?

_45572767_000055501-1.jpg

Not sure about Wor-Gar, but my friend uses "dodo" and "doudou" with his kids all the time, so it was obvious to me. ;)

yes me too , my child name is doudou , i have keep this on forum because i m always a great child :lol

thank s wor-war for your explanation:wave

and sorry if my English is not perfect :pray:

Mine arrived in good condition from China. Tempted to buy another one! This is my first snowtrooper, I notice that the hand doesn't hold the blaster tight and the hips are slightly loose (but not troublesome at all). Is this common?

Okay you caught me!

.... It looks way better in hand

You mean it look Fabulous-sssssss!

And yes, the seller has raised the price at both his stores/IDs. It started at $149, then quickly jumped to $179, then $189, now $199.

It is a curiosity still how he seems to have as many of these as Sideshow did in its actual run.

I'm just happy that he must have single-handedly stopped all the secondary-market price gouging with the Snowie (i.e., $300.00 + ridiculous shipping). Sure shows you how wrong Sideshow was with setting their numbers for this figure. Still seems to be a ton of demand for it.

No, they never do second runs after a figure sells out. A Snowtrooper 2.0 is a possibility but that wouldn't be for many years. Personally I just wish they would make all OT troopers open editions.

If the edition size on regular figures is around 1000-1500 for exclusive and then 3000-5000 for the rest the figures that you might want to get more of should have an edition of at least double and probably more than that. It stands to reason that most people would want one Luke of Ben for instance, but several Sandtroopers or Tusken Raiders, but the edition size didn't account for that.

Would SS do another run?
I just got one from RS!

No, they never do second runs after a figure sells out. A Snowtrooper 2.0 is a possibility but that wouldn't be for many years. Personally I just wish they would make all OT troopers open editions.

There is the new batch of Boba Fett that stores in Europe and Asia are having available for pre-order. There has been speculation that they (SSC) might not have manufactured the whole edition but I don't remember seeing definite proof for that.

Back