1/6 Sideshow Snowtrooper 2012

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hm, that is interesting for sure about Boba Fett appearing now in Asia/Europe. Still curious what accounts for this e.Bay seller having so many Snowtroopers available so long after they've sold out everywhere else.

Last edited:
got one today from toyshome, looks not like a bootleg, all in great condition, the cape smells a bit of petrol, but really great figure! had to pay 40 usd custom fees, but who cares .. it was a nice deal. how do u guys clip on the backpack? i find it very tricky to put it right on ;D

Gesendet von meinem iPhone mit Tapatalk

you have to put the clips together to hold it on. if you look at the chest plate on the two sides you will see two clasps you have to hook each one into the backpack

You think this seller deals with bootlegs?
got one today from toyshome, looks not like a bootleg, all in great condition, the cape smells a bit of petrol, but really great figure! had to pay 40 usd custom fees, but who cares .. it was a nice deal. how do u guys clip on the backpack? i find it very tricky to put it right on ;D
From what everyone is saying that has these in-hand, doesn't seem like bootleg is very likely. I would think usually w/bootlegs there are tell-tale signs but here people have put them side-by-side with direct-from-Sideshow product and there are no differences, so I don't know. The amount these guys have is curious, though, for sure. Maybe they gobbled-up unsold allotments and decided to go for quick sales as opposed to selling them more slowly at the maximum price. Guess we'll never know!

Picked this guy up today for $170AUD from a friend of my brother who bought this on a whim and decided he didn't want it.

Awesome figure, I actually think I prefer it to the PF.

Mine arrived yesterday, picked up today. Took a week to get to the UK! :)
Purchased from Toyshome, superb service and an excellent figure.

Not too difficult to have a box of 10 get lost in the back of a storeroom or something. Just saying.

wow, 50? Okay maybe it was a lost shipment like Megazero the Korean transformer that got found recently. That was like a whole shipping container!

Random new thought with nothing to do with snowtroopers specifically, but I think a lot of ebay sellers are like store assistants to one super store, so the store has multiple sellers that upload and handle their own allocation of goods. And half the time it's easier for them to find pics online to upload rather than source their own.

Actually in that sense, that could be a huge warehouse and a pallet of 50 could get misplaced... maybe.

£107 delivered, it just arrived at my door, delivered by MyYodel. Couldn't believe I had it within 7 days!

Cheers toffeeman, have you link to seller as not been able to find on ebay. Searched sideshow snowtrooper but no luck!

Last edited:
Cheers toffeeman, have you link to seller as not been able to find on ebay. Searched sideshow snowtrooper but no luck!

Went on pc and have found it, £121 now. I either get this now or wait for Hoth Luke which I have on pre order on forbidden planet. Can only afford one and trooper £40 cheaper.

Just ordered, £125 happy at that as cheapest seen has been £177.

Last edited:
Here's one of mine...

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    184.2 KB · Views: 302
Back