1/6 The Dark Knight: Batmobile - Tumbler (relaunch)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
has anyone converted the led lights in the tumbler to a usb or ac adapter so you can just turn them on inside of a glass case? i was looking for a forum or anyone but couldnt find anything

has anyone converted the led lights in the tumbler to a usb or ac adapter so you can just turn them on inside of a glass case? i was looking for a forum or anyone but couldnt find anything

I have. I also replaced all the LEDs so they're warm to match the movie, plus fitted resistors to correct Hot Toys reckless design flaw.

I sell adapters for this purpose for general battery-operated products. For Hot toys Tumbler I also recommend refitting the LED modules with new LEDs and resistors (which I also do).

[
d50643bbe143dc0a08a2b08801ac7f0a.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I need to get moving with this tumbler, sooner or later the 1966 batmobile will come out and this will catch on

Sent from Le iPhone 5S using Tapatalk - now Free

I have. I also replaced all the LEDs so they're warm to match the movie, plus fitted resistors to correct Hot Toys reckless design flaw.

I sell adapters for this purpose for general battery-operated products. For Hot toys Tumbler I also recommend refitting the LED modules with new LEDs and resistors (which I also do).

Front view photos?

^^^^^^^^

Not sure what you're asking for? A head-on photo of my Tumbler (specifically) with the new lights? Your previous post didn't quote mine, so I wasn't sure if you were replying to me specifically or just want to see what any Tumbler looks like from the front.

Last edited:
Even a lean in view would work. Just curious to see what the lights are like. Don't have to be a perfect straight on view. Just to see most of the lights in view.

Hi friends! Which are the differences between old version and relaunch version! My friend wants to sell me old version..

I would love to get one of these...don't mind some damage either. In fact I'd prefer a little if it lowers the price. Lol

I've not seen one in hand yet so I am not sure how good it looks in person. But the vids and pics make it look great.

New one is packaged better, and the parts are more separated for self assembly to prevent breakage.

Back