Hot Toys Announce Batman Returns License

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Come on guys don't let my thread die :(

This thread won't die until this duo...

Batman-Returns-01.png

And maybe.... :cuckoo:

still-of-christopher-walken-in-batman-returns-(1992)-large-picture.jpg

Say, who made that wonderful custom Batman Returns Selina Kyle and Red Triangle Gang Motor Cyclist with bike?
I only remember the creator using 3D models as a base sculpt and possibly having "Productions" in his name.

Okay, I found it out: Sean Dabbs. I'd love for Hot Toys to make a Red Triangle Gang Motor Cyclist. He certainly set the bar very high with his.

That was soooo 2012, everyone has moved on. Where is Prometheus?

Good one!!!

I'm still waiting for the small handful of HT figures I have interest in to go up for pre-order.... Ripley, Unmasked Robocop and Batman Returns.
I have a feeling Batman Returns still has a way to go as his reveal was "bare bones". But **** I'll still take it.......

Good one!!!

I'm still waiting for the small handful of HT figures I have interest in to go up for pre-order.... Ripley, Unmasked Robocop and Batman Returns.
I have a feeling Batman Returns still has a way to go as his reveal was "bare bones". But **** I'll still take it.......

I'm a little leery that we will see any of those up for PO any time soon. I want them all but I have a bad feeling they will be in limbo like the 66 Batmobile for a while. I hope I'm wrong.

I'm a little leery that we will see any of those up for PO any time soon. I want them all but I have a bad feeling they will be in limbo like the 66 Batmobile for a while. I hope I'm wrong.

Well thats a vehicle though... I seriously doubt after showing the figure at SDCC they would wait 2 more years to release it.... Vehicles take longer to make than figures...

I had to get out my shovel and start digging and found this thread on the fourth page!!! HT very smart company to shut us up about Returns buy showing us a incomplete Keaton figure. I still predict that they are a ways away from a full Keaton reveal!!

Maybe they're waiting to finish Catwoman, Penguin or a potential 1/4 Returns Batman before the debut everything.

Back