Hot Toys Announce Batman Returns License

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
In the past Hot Toys has shown prototypes and then decided to never release them: X-men First Class. I can see this happening with BR Bats, even though it and Catwoman would sell like hot cakes, they instead decide to make a figure of every recent super hero movie coming out. There just isnt room in there schedule for a BR Bats or Catwoman which is very sad indeed. If only you people had more class.

In the past Hot Toys has shown prototype from X-men First Class and then decided to never release it.
Actually HT got the movie license but not the rights for actor's likeness. Just FOX doing dirty business as it seems.

So far HT had no problem with WB.

In the past Hot Toys has shown prototypes and then decided to never release them: X-men First Class. I can see this happening with BR Bats, even though it and Catwoman would sell like hot cakes, they instead decide to make a figure of every recent super hero movie coming out. There just isnt room in there schedule for a BR Bats or Catwoman which is very sad indeed. If only you people had more class.

Who are you talking about?

I'm upset. Batman Returns figures should have been in our display cases by now. HT is picking up momentum with Robocop and Star Wars and the Returns figures have become "obstacles". I had budgeted Returns DX figures for approx. $230 in 2012. Now with BD Robocop going for $300 all I can say if ****!!!!!

I'm upset. Batman Returns figures should have been in our display cases by now. HT is picking up momentum with Robocop and Star Wars and the Returns figures have become "obstacles". I had budgeted Returns DX figures for approx. $230 in 2012. Now with BD Robocop going for $300 all I can say if ****!!!!!

Yup. Our 2012 budget for this line won't work anymore. Not even if this figure goes up for PO tomorrow. $230 is a standard MMS figure now. Star-Lord with decent amount of accessories and 2 headsculpts is @ $235. DX13 was $305 for 2 heads, a spare jacket, guns, hands/BD arm and a silver Oscar when it went up for PO 2 years ago.

If HT gives us the new Keaton Batman with a torn cowl Keaton head along with the RC Batarang and other gadgets for $300, I'd be okay. Now if HT adds the glider...

Hot Toys knows there is anticipation for these so they're dangling it over people's heads. There's absolutely no rush. If people could wait 20+ years for a legit Returns Armor Batman, they can wait another two or three. That's why they got us Robocop guys by the balls.

Look at facebook, hell look at the 7,500+ posts between the two threads on here about ONE figure that hasn't even been properly revealed. :lol They're probably gonna price gouge us hard. The justification for it will be something random, I'm sure, because at this point, they literally have the power to do what ever the hell they want. That includes arbitrary pricing and release dates. I'm sure there's something methodical going on in Hot Toys' heads for these. They're probably just waiting for the right moment to spring them out. For those interested, they'll be too blindsided and spell bound by specs/pics to worry about the price or the years of wait. That's what this hobby does.

You guys should have just got the DX 09 back when it was first out to atleast kill time. It honestly wouldn' surprise me if Hot Toys had these Returns ****ers done back in late 2012 or 2013 and have just been sitting on them as each quarter passes by. :lol

Would the glider really add that much $$$?

Doesn't "Falcon" have something similar? He's not horribly priced imo.

This set MUST have the glider if you ask me, it is one of the most iconic Batman scenes on film and I believe it should be included. If can include a beanie and a scarf for Spider-Man, this then is a no brainer.

"Price gouge us hard", lol. ****, that's hilarious.

Just do it.

tumblr_m8jg57A4vi1qa9jwno1_500.gif

Back