Statue Which Maquettes should be made next?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
hi

new week and.... Will we have new nwes?. Last lort´s production peek was in oct 14, 2011, over 5 mounth, and the video was about the ringwraith and steed premium format figure. What is happen with maquettes line?

the same place the 12" line went ?
We hope not

We may have to wait until comic-con but I would expect something before then.

Yeah, I hope so. It's been four months since the last preorder, and SDCC is still another four months away. An eight month gap between preorders in this line would make me nervous.

And if they announce the Hobbit license without doing either Frodo & Sam or Merry & Pippin, I'll be back to worrying that their attention will be focused elsewhere and the complete set of nine heroes will feel like less of a certainty than it did a few months ago. I thought we'd have the Fellowship within the first 2 or 3 years of this line, and so I'm really hoping for news of the hobbits in 2012. Not that I'm doubting it will happen--just not as quickly as I'd like.

Spooktacular 2010 – Gollum PF
12 days of SD 2010.- image with Arwen, Legolas and Gimli in shadow.
Enero 2011.- preorder Legolas
Febrero 2011.- preorder Black Orc PF
March 2011.- preorder Gimli
July 2011.- preorder Boromir (and just a little image of the Ringwraith at the end of a video)
August 2011.- preorder Snow Troll
September 2011.- preorder Arwen and last LOTR Q&A at 30th
October 2011.- preorder Ringwraith
November 2011.- 0
December 2011.- 0
12 days SD 2011.- 0 images and/or news
January 2011.- 0
February 2011.- 0
March 2011.- 0 (at the moment)

5 months without news (designs, images, videos, preorders,…) of the statue line and 13 months without PF to order.

If there’s no news until CC it will be 8 months without preorders on the statue line and 16 months (!!!!!) in the PF line.

I really think that we are going to have news before… but if not, I’ll preorder the statues on July, anyway.

November 2011.- 0
December 2011.- 0
12 days SD 2011.- 0 images and/or news
January 2011.- 0
February 2011.- 0
March 2011.- 0 (at the moment)

5 months without news (designs, images, videos, preorders,…) of the statue line and 13 months without PF to order.

If there’s no news until CC it will be 8 months without preorders on the statue line and 16 months (!!!!!) in the PF line.

I really think that we are going to have news before… but if not, I’ll preorder the statues on July, anyway.

It saddens me to see that since October of 2011 we have totally ignored in LOTR. But I worry a lot more as they have left the Premium Format line, and that is why there are so many nerves by collectors, because they hope to see the Hobbits soon.

LotR does not deserve this treatment, and find that Sideshow could provide us with any video or Questions and Answers about the future of parts of LOTR, I think we deserve it now.

Will we finally get some news in tonight's newsletter about SS's plans for LOTR????

Will we finally get some news in tonight's newsletter about SS's plans for LOTR????

newsletters dont normally have any "news". It's just a rehash of what's already announced + inventory updates.

news are usually announced on tuesdays, dont remember when they do the work in progress videos/photos, it's been so long since they did one.

Another week without news from Sideshow in LOTR, do not understand the nefarious treatment they are doing with LOTR.

I'd actually really like to see ANY new announcement out of Sideshow when it comes to LOTR. It has been a bit TOO quiet on their end when it comes to LOTR. No sneeks, no pre-orders, etc. Even if the lines aren't in jeopardy it isn't helping keep customers interested in them when they don't tease us sometimes.

No announcements, sneeks or anything for that matter is bad for a line.

I think it's time to consider that the lines are in jeopardy. No news for this long can't be good news. And the fact that they are trying to push all of their old LOTR stock through discounts and warehouse "finds", makes me have serious doubts that the PF and maquette lines are going to be around for much longer...

Back