CW Green Arrow series, "Arrow"

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Wow, this will be fun to see now that he doesn't have the burden of mimicking another performance. Might be a career redemption in the making!

From Superman to the Atom, this guy has fell from very high. This is like going from president to hot dog vendor .. errr yeah, anyways hes fallen from the very top of comic book ranks to near bottom, and honestly im not sure if he can pull it off or not..

I feel bad for Routh. Superman Returns should have been a remake rather than continuing on from the Reeves films. Man of Steel was better because they completely changed the story.

Today, they announced the casting of Robbie Amell, Stephen's cousin, as Ronnie Raymond (aka 1/2 of Firestorm) on The Flash. I'm seriously wondering if they aren't going to tie this in with the MoS universe, because it's insane just how many characters they're introducing between both shows.

Personally, though, I'd love it if they gave The CW and co. Carte Blanche to do what they want with who they want. How awesome would it be if DC introduced their multiverse concept on film? You could have the TV-verse being like Earth 2, crossovers between both, plus, you could literally make every movie that came before canon within the same universe. Say the Nolan films took place on Earth 12, the Keaton films on Earth 27, the West TV show on Earth 66, the Reeve films on Earth 78, Green Lantern on Earth 17, etc., etc.

I think I am most excited fore the casting of Devon Aoki as Katana. She is going to be bad ass.

Personally, though, I'd love it if they gave The CW and co. Carte Blanche to do what they want with who they want. How awesome would it be if DC introduced their multiverse concept on film? You could have the TV-verse being like Earth 2, crossovers between both, plus, you could literally make every movie that came before canon within the same universe. Say the Nolan films took place on Earth 12, the Keaton films on Earth 27, the West TV show on Earth 66, the Reeve films on Earth 78, Green Lantern on Earth 17, etc., etc.

This is actually a brilliant idea. What a great way to look at all the existing movies. :clap

Arsenal!!

arrow_602x800.jpg

Anyone see Barrowman doing the Commonwealth Games opening? Looked a little chubby or was it just he's pumped up for the new series, with the preparation time that comes with the increased role he should be able to do a lot more of the physical stuff than he's done so far.

That was awesome. I wonder how they'll tackle Palmer's shrinking, if we ever get to that point. The whole "buying Queen Consolidated" thing makes it seem like they're combining his character with Ted Kord, almost.

Along with confirming with the end of the video above that Ra's al Ghul was going to be the main villain of Arrow season three, there was also the announcement that Ted Grant, AKA Wildcat, would be seen the season. And he'd have some interaction with Laurel Lance.

jrramirez.png

J.R. Ramirez has been cast as Ted “Wildcat” Grant on the upcoming third season of the CW‘s Arrow. The show’s executive producer Marc Guggenheim announced at Comic-Con this past weekend that the character would be introduced on the show in Season 3 but did not reveal casting information. The role is envisioned as a potentially recurring. In the DC Comics, Ted Grant is a member Wildcat of the Justice Society for America, as well as the mentor and trainer of other masked vigilantes including the Black Canary.

In Arrow, Grant will be a former boxer who now runs a gym for underprivileged youth. A man with a mysterious past, he will play a pivotal role in Laurel Lance’s arc this season. Wildcat is one of two major DC comic book characters to be added to Arrow this coming seaso, along with villain Ra’s al Ghul. This marks Ramirez’s return to the CW where he recurred on Emily Owens, MD. The actor, repped by Mavrick Artists and manager Marie Matthews, has been recurring on Starz’s drama Power.

My brother and I just started watching the series.
I got season one on Blu-Ray & DVD at Target for $19.99 on sale from $39.99!
We watched all of disc one and part of disc 2...gotta say I'm hooked!

Back