ENTERBAY - New Che Guevara

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Someone needs to do Willis that isn't a custom piece. I recall a time when Arnold, Sly and Bruce were the mega action stars. We have representation for Arnold and Sly we need a Bruce.

Anyway, I apologize to sidetrack this thread with WIllis talk :monkey3

Nice!!
I was gonna get the EB Che body to replace the already awesome one done by DiD, but I'll wait for the full reveal of this one!
I hope he comes with cool accessories and not to pricey... :pray:

This is so cool. Che is my favorite revolutionary. Who here has seen Che part 1 and part 2 from Steven Soderbergh? Amazing films

Nice!!
I was gonna get the EB Che body to replace the already awesome one done by DiD, but I'll wait for the full reveal of this one!
I hope he comes with cool accessories and not to pricey... :pray:

My guess is between $250-$280. Also why I will never bother owning an EB item.

This is so cool. Che is my favorite revolutionary. Who here has seen Che part 1 and part 2 from Steven Soderbergh? Amazing films

Che was a historical figure of significance. That's all I'm prepared to say about his politics in a figure forum:wink1:

:cuckoo: figure forums are the basis of heated political discussions

:lol you'd be surprised how many threads have been locked when any political/historical figure comes out. Che is especially controversial 'cause the left love him and the right hate him.

:cuckoo: figure forums are the basis of heated political discussions

well then......................

9c7346230cf88d5a981c390460c44b8d.jpg

:lol you'd be surprised how many threads have been locked when any political/historical figure comes out. Che is especially controversial 'cause the left love him and the right hate him.

:lol Indeed. Why cant we all use our left hand for once. Give Che some love:lol
well then......................

9c7346230cf88d5a981c390460c44b8d.jpg

[ame]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sUU5rMgSj_I&feature=related[/ame] :panic:

Considering you could get their nude figure and outfit for under $100,anything over that without a bunch of extras is just robbery. Really dumb of them to release the nude first and then the boxed figure :cuckoo:

Considering you could get their nude figure and outfit for under $100,anything over that without a bunch of extras is just robbery. Really dumb of them to release the nude first and then the boxed figure :cuckoo:

Is it the same sculpt and/or paint job?

If it is then, yeah, I don't really understand their marketing strategy:rotfl

Considering he was a racist and homophobic. Granted he would have killed most of the people in this forum. Remember Che said, “It’s a sad thing not to have friends, but it is even sadder not to have enemies.”. Where are the Stalin and Hilter figures? Yes, I know about the Hilter figures. I guess you can't help who you fall in love with. :)

There are plenty of Stalin and Hitler figures.

Yep, Stalin, Hitler, Goebbels, Goring, Mao, Bin Laden, there's no shortage of heinous and controversial historical figures represented in 1/6. But talking about politics in these threads is like talking about the respective movies in the various movie figure threads.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back