Premium Format SSC Batman PF

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Guillermo del Toro bought a second house for his collection, because his wife was giving him crap about where he had stuff in their house. :yess:

Finally received my custom heads from Dark Spidey and it doesn't disappoint at all...my favourite is the Finch Head! :clap

Can't see me ever using the other original heads ever again :horror

Finally received my custom heads from Dark Spidey and it doesn't disappoint at all...my favourite is the Finch Head! :clap

Can't see me ever using the other original heads ever again :horror

Congrats bro :clap I said the same thing about the original Sideshow heads when I received my custom heads....that was until I got Kevin to repaint those aswell and now I love them just as much as the custom ones ;)

Is that war still going on? :lol

:lol nah, that war ended long ago ;)

Funny I was about to message him about them. Well good to know, thanks man!

Sent from the Cockpit of the Millenium Falcon

No worries bro :) think it had something to do with the overall size not being in correct proportion to the actual PF body....so it's had to be delayed :( infact, this is the problem I've found with the other unmasked HEADSCULPT available for the Bat PF. I've actually had mine re sculpted but made larger cos the other one was way too small :( I'll be sending it off to Kevin shortly to get painted up :rock

Original
e4yqu5ut.jpg

New larger version
8utarepe.jpg

:lol nah, that war ended long ago ;)

No worries bro :) think it had something to do with the overall size not being in correct proportion to the actual PF body....so it's had to be delayed :( infact, this is the problem I've found with the other unmasked HEADSCULPT available for the Bat PF. I've actually had mine re sculpted but made larger cos the other one was way too small :( I'll be sending it off to Kevin shortly to get painted up :rock

Original
e4yqu5ut.jpg

New larger version
8utarepe.jpg
Nice! Yeah that original one is a tad small for the body on the reals. Glad you got a new one but paying for that twice must suck, or did you not have to because that would be ideal in this case

Nice! Yeah that original one is a tad small for the body on the reals. Glad you got a new one but paying for that twice must suck, or did you not have to because that would be ideal in this case

The original sculptor was really understandable and re sculpted the new one for free :rock just have to pay Kev to get it painted up :)

After a very long wait, my Batman has arrived today! I promised not to talk till he arrives cause when the first in hand photos are revealed, I was pissed of about last minute changes and some issues on the costume! As a result I criticized Sideshow here and some collectors advised me to see it in hand! I can honestly say that they were right cause in spite of having some issues, it really looks an impressive product in hand! Because of that I am sorry from all the collectors here!
I don't want to talk about details so my overall grade to this statue is 8 from 10! Lastly I am happy to have him in my collection as fan of Batman...

AF14tOe.jpg

Last edited:
Back