Premium Format SSC Batman PF

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
We need the blue Batman varient now
Dude no! I'm already close to $6k with what I'm probably getting from SDCC. I can't do another one. You're killing me here. My wife is going to leave me. Lol besides on a serious note, will only buy if it's a new sculpt OR super limited

Sent from the Cockpit of the Millenium Falcon

Any latest/recent conversions for the EX? I was thinking about possibly moving my payments from one order (NRD and Flex payments) to the regular version since there is free shipping right now.

Any latest/recent conversions for the EX? I was thinking about possibly moving my payments from one order (NRD and Flex payments) to the regular version since there is free shipping right now.
Wtf, there's still a WL for the EX? I HIGHLY doubt there'll be ANY conversions at this point bro

Dude no! I'm already close to $6k with what I'm probably getting from SDCC. I can't do another one. You're killing me here. My wife is going to leave me. Lol besides on a serious note, will only buy if it's a new sculpt OR super limited

Definitely new sculpt if they gonna go variant. Not fan of same pose in differ color. Too easy for SS :wink1:

Thanks guys. I do make dumb ass comments from time to time. I'm human. Im defintely not the dirtball that others would have made me out or believed me to be. I could understand where people would be shaking their heads and rightfully so. I get it. No excuses just a reason as to why the comment came out of my mouth is all. Glad that some of you could understand why I would feel that way without labeling me a thief or cheat. Sometimes emotions get the best of us. It's life

You're good peeps in my book James. We are all human bro. Even the peeps who throw stones and make accusations.

GTFO like as in Game of Thrones?
Which thread is this in?

Someone asked Igo about a blue Bats PF over at Statue Forum. His reply was a GIF with a cat and that quote ('winter is coming') in the pic. So, no official word but I wouldn't be surprised if a blue Bats is closer than most peeps think. Also, there is a reason we saw a new Bats head sculpt in that SSC video. No doubt a blue Bats is already being worked on.

Someone asked Igo about a blue Bats PF over at Statue Forum. His reply was a GIF with a cat and that quote ('winter is coming') in the pic. So, no official word but I wouldn't be surprised if a blue Bats is closer than most peeps think. Also, there is a reason we saw a new Bats head sculpt in that SSC video. No doubt a blue Bats is already being worked on.
Boo Lol as much as I'd love a Blue Bats, i was hoping for GoT brah! I actually went as far as to message him. Lol which thread was this?

Boo Lol as much as I'd love a Blue Bats, i was hoping for GoT brah! I actually went as far as to message him. Lol which thread was this?

I'm certain it was in the Bats PF thread over at Statue Forum. This was quite awhile ago though. You're gonna have to dig through A LOT of pages in that thread to find it. :lol

I'm certain it was in the Bats PF thread over at Statue Forum. This was quite awhile ago though. You're gonna have to dig through A LOT of pages in that thread to find it. :lol
Holy crap you weren't kidding. The thread alone was on the fifth damn page Lol. Thanks Filip

lol damn if i wasn't wanting and freaking out over game of thrones PF
Bro if GoT is announced I'm buying Almost Every single PF and their damn wolves (but gone are the days when the wolves would've been Ex's now they'll be companion pieces but I'll get those too). Probably about $600 a piece together at like 10 major PFs. That's some nice cake for SSC and that's just from me lol

Bro if GoT is announced I'm buying Almost Every single PF and their damn wolves (but gone are the days when the wolves would've been Ex's now they'll be companion pieces but I'll get those too). Probably about $600 a piece together at like 10 major PFs. That's some nice cake for SSC and that's just from me lol

I'd rather 1/6 versions of them

Back