Premium Format SSC Batman PF

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Um....
batman%20vinyl%20statue.jpg

batman_17.jpg

statue_dcdirect_batmanjlee.jpg

batman-mini-statue-designed-by-jim-lee-823-p.jpg

STK523444.jpg

batman-the-dark-knight-returns-a-call-to-arms-statue-year-of-the-horse-edition-4.jpg

...you sure?

I was referring specifically to sideshow's PF..the double dip is a shame tho…i mean some/most of those are smaller but I feel like for a $400 piece you owe us more than just a repaint..like i love bats but two pieces same pose same everything..cmon man…and they had so many damn problems with this pf..just start over n give us new stuff…if they can make 12 or whatever court of the dead pieces show up out of nowhere, all creative as hell and well done, you can do something more than a repaint for a character who has 75 years of history under his utility belt

I was referring specifically to sideshow's PF..the double dip is a shame tho…i mean some/most of those are smaller but I feel like for a $400 piece you owe us more than just a repaint..like i love bats but two pieces same pose same everything..cmon man…and they had so many damn problems with this pf..just start over n give us new stuff…if they can make 12 or whatever court of the dead pieces show up out of nowhere, all creative as hell and well done, you can do something more than a repaint for a character who has 75 years of history under his utility belt

It's an easy solution, you don't buy it...

I agree with you, I think they should do a new sculpt, I've said it before, but I'm not going to be surprised since every company seems to love the Batman Double dip, and man, That DKR on Horse is a $400 Double dip.

So many problems with this one :dunno

Hahahaha great post. Bro these threads are too awesome. I'm going to miss it when Comic Con ends. Its going to slow the **** upike crazy

Sent from the Cockpit of the Millenium Falcon

:hi5:
I know buddy. I've given up on trying to keep up on all the thread updates. I'm deleting emails at this point. I can't keep up

I took no offense, nor meant any. Was just saying. I prefer statues as well, but the sculpt and design regarding 1/6 Batman was too awesome to pass. It will be known as an articulable statue in my collection :wink1:

:1-1: cheers buddy

It's an easy solution, you don't buy it...

I want a blue variant batman..the problem is its not like they'll do a repaint and then make another, new pose blue bats; thats it, ill be screwed w the repaint..thats not good enough, so "not buying it" isn't good enough as an alternative

I want a blue variant batman..the problem is its not like they'll do a repaint and then make another, new pose blue bats; thats it, ill be screwed w the repaint..thats not good enough, so "not buying it" isn't good enough as an alternative

I feel you A2. Hopefully we get something else to swap out in bats right hand. No need for a batarang. We already have one. They could get creative here rather easily. give us two new portraits. I don't think that's too much to ask. If Batman is identical in every way other then the colors that would be a massive letdown for me too. I know SS isn't going to reboot the batman sculpt. Not a chance. But at least give him a slight different feel then the original. I don't think those few changes would be tough to implement. If you really want to keep the same design but wow collectors then make him fully scullted. Now that would be epic imo. It would be a batman frenzy all over again

Dude that was effing awesome man!!!! Mad props for posting that. I never would have seen it otherwise
No worries bro. I saw it and posted it in EVERY DC thread I could find. At least the ones I'm subscribed to. Wanted everyone to get a chance before it gets taken down

No worries bro. I saw it and posted it in EVERY DC thread I could find. At least the ones I'm subscribed to. Wanted everyone to get a chance before it gets taken down

i didn't see it @ that link but saw it on another cam version..surprised it took that long to come online as I was refreshing every ten minutes for the first 3 hours after it dropped and culdnt find anything..cant wait to see an HD version of it but so far so good..sucks tho it got pushed to 2016.

i didn't see it @ that link but saw it on another cam version..surprised it took that long to come online as I was refreshing every ten minutes for the first 3 hours after it dropped and culdnt find anything..cant wait to see an HD version of it but so far so good..sucks tho it got pushed to 2016.
Glad you got to see it at least

Back