Premium Format SSC Batman PF

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
....Didn't Frankie say Relax?

Bolo said:

Bloodsport-ChongLeeYouAreNext.gif

People like me? Please show me my comment in this thread about XM being superior to SS. Thats just a bunch if BS you pulled out of your ass. XM was brought up in this thread along with PCS because of their DC license announcement, more specifically their Batman tease. This is a batman thread right? You and other antagonists brought up Cap in a page worth of xm cap statue stomping.
Please show me a thread where the topic of conversation is only related to the statue it was made for! Side convos happen in all threads and I certainly don't need your permission to post conversations with other members. Over compensating for something? WTF does that even mean? Like I actually care what you or anyone else thinks about my purchases or how much money i spend? That's a joke. I wasn't in here raining on anyone's parade and I can post in any thread I want just like you. I just choose not to make idiotic general statements about people and their choice of why they purchase something. I own this Batman statue along with several other SS statues. That's why I belong to the freaks forum. I'mean not trying to convince anyone of anything. I could care less what you buy or how you spend your money

I'm confused, if you don't care, why are your posts getting so heated :dunno

And if I mistakenly lumped you in with others who have been beating the XM>SS drums I apologize. I still think that Cap is fugly though, at least the head sculpt.

Anyone still waiting for a replacement head? I was put one the "wait list". I sent an email as to what was happening as it is now months since I received it and got no response.

Anyone still waiting for a replacement head? I was put one the "wait list". I sent an email as to what was happening as it is now months since I received it and got no response.

lmao random as hell… that don't have nothing 2 do with xm…

on a serious note tho CSI i didn't see anyone, in this thread, from when I brought up that xm/pcs got the DC license, beating an xm > SS drum…honestly didn't see it, in this thread. I think we were just discussing it and then it got into lets curb stomp captain america…but no1 really started any xm v ss crap, except for those bashing XM…lets b honest we're all here, in the SS PF batman thread, 2000 pages later, so no need to get into all that XM sucks, lets look at their crappy sculpts whatever…look at jean grey and defend that crap..its awful…no one piece should be indicative of the product a company puts out…especially one like XM that has very few pieces out. Also how the hell can there be XM fanboys already? They've put out like 4 pieces right? People excited about new companies putting out batman pieces (me) (which is why i brought them and PCS up to begin with) is nothing to do with what company is better, etc. We should move on from this XM v SS crap and trying to analyze pieces and whatnot (unless its bats related, etc….at least for what, 8 pages now?)

lmao random as hell… that don't have nothing 2 do with xm…

on a serious note tho CSI i didn't see anyone, in this thread, from when I brought up that xm/pcs got the DC license, beating an xm > SS drum…honestly didn't see it, in this thread. I think we were just discussing it and then it got into lets curb stomp captain america…but no1 really started any xm v ss crap, except for those bashing XM…lets b honest we're all here, in the SS PF batman thread, 2000 pages later, so no need to get into all that XM sucks, lets look at their crappy sculpts whatever…look at jean grey and defend that crap..its awful…no one piece should be indicative of the product a company puts out…especially one like XM that has very few pieces out. Also how the hell can there be XM fanboys already? They've put out like 4 pieces right? People excited about new companies putting out batman pieces (me) (which is why i brought them and PCS up to begin with) is nothing to do with what company is better, etc. We should move on from this XM v SS crap and trying to analyze pieces and whatnot (unless its bats related, etc….at least for what, 8 pages now?)

:huh.

I am having trouble following that giant run on sentence of thoughts you posted, but from what I can make out I think we agree on most points. I do not favor one company over another, but do judge on a piece by piece basis. And yeah, that SS Jean Grey is just as bad as the XM Cap is. I really wanted to pull the trigger on that one but could not bring myself to do so.

Sideshow forums where my (on topic) question about this statue is ignored and people talk about XM studios and post stupid memes everywhere.

So when did the regular edition of this statue start getting shipped?

Sideshow forums where my (on topic) question about this statue is ignored and people talk about XM studios and post stupid memes everywhere.

So when did the regular edition of this statue start getting shipped?

I didn't ignore it, I simply don't know the answer as I purchased the ex. :wink1:

Back