Premium Format SSC Batman PF

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
He looks like Bolo
tagy4e3u.jpg

No mixed media either, boring.

lol, I think your trying just a bit to hard to prove your case, these facial pictures look nothing alike.... At least Capt. doesn't have sagging armpits :p

i personally don't see what ur saying about the face; but the only reason xm was brought in here was bcz they apparently got the DC license and we were just talking how them, ss, and now pcs is (hopefully) gonna be producing 1/4 scale bats pieces.

EX shipped in January.

Hi thanks, when did the REG started shipping? just wondering what the gaps are between ex and reg as i ordered Superman and Wonder Woman reg from my local store in Australia and was curious as to when it will arrive

i personally don't see what ur saying about the face; but the only reason xm was brought in here was bcz they apparently got the DC license and we were just talking how them, ss, and now pcs is (hopefully) gonna be producing 1/4 scale bats pieces.

Just SS Fanboys barking because they feel threaten :)

Just commenting on the existing posts, although it's not like you guys weren't in the XM forums saying how superior SS statues are to XM :)

Back