Premium Format SSC Batman PF

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Honestly man I thought about it a million times especially when Raf's first video went up, but I'm happy with mine as he is. I figured if everyone does this Lol I'll be the only one with an original untampered-with PF

Sent from the Cockpit of the Millenium Falcon

Make it two.

I will not be taking the costume off my rather expensive statue either lmao

My EX's pits will not be futzed with either. The way it came from SS is perfect for me.

Mine is certainly not perfect but it's staying how it came right out the box. No alterations for me, either.

11954415906_7a0149f660_z_d.jpg

Honestly man I thought about it a million times especially when Raf's first video went up, but I'm happy with mine as he is. I figured if everyone does this Lol I'll be the only one with an original untampered-with PF

Sent from the Cockpit of the Millenium Falcon

Make it two.

I will not be taking the costume off my rather expensive statue either lmao

My EX's pits will not be futzed with either. The way it came from SS is perfect for me.

Mine is certainly not perfect but it's staying how it came right out the box. No alterations for me, either.

11954415906_7a0149f660_z_d.jpg

When all the pit fixed Exs start looking like this

armpit1_zps04661d33.jpg

Because the glue and stress has eaten at the fabric Raf is going to have to go into hiding....lol.

Jokes ... The pit pox looks great, BUT no way in hell am I trying it...lol

I'm finally get Bats this week. Not sure If I'll do the pit fix or not. I more than likely will add extra pads to the best to keep it from tipping though. They way I've seen the pits in recent pics doesn't seem so bad. I'll find out Saturday.

When all the pit fixed Exs start looking like this

armpit1_zps04661d33.jpg

Because the glue and stress has eaten at the fabric Raf is going to have to go into hiding....lol.

Jokes ... The pit pox looks great, BUT no way in hell am I trying it...lol

Spidey, you're just dying for that to happen so you can say "I told you so!".

Back