Premium Format SSC Batman PF

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Sideshow Batman PF?

Oohhhh wonderful piece, mine will arrive next month, i hope it!

Enviado con Tapatalk

Re: Official Sideshow Batman PF

Okay, here's a bucket load of pictures. Hope it's not too much, lol! I included some pictures of him inside my BESTA. Per request.

IMG_1060.jpg

IMG_1064.jpg

IMG_1066.jpg

IMG_1068.jpg

IMG_1069.jpg

IMG_1074.jpg

IMG_1076.jpg

IMG_1077.jpg

IMG_1078.jpg

IMG_1082.jpg

What is your photobucket profile??? Thank you so much'

Enviado con Tapatalk

What is your photobucket profile??? Thank you so much'

Enviado con Tapatalk

I don't have one. :) But I'm on Facebook and Instagram (other than Youtube). :)

Due to the hinges of the TOMBO doors, I had to go with the middle shelf so I can lower the shelf 1 inch, and raise the upper shelf 1 inch. This made enough room for the piece to fit in. I had initially planned on having him on the top shelf, but I couldn't move the shelf lower due to the hinges of the TOMBO.

About 30 kg?!!! Is this for real?

za7y3ude.jpg

Anyway, Big thanks to DarthChrisDK! Your video and pics are REALLY GREAT! Can't wait to receive mine. :D

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

About 30 kg?!!! Is this for real?

za7y3ude.jpg

Anyway, Big thanks to DarthChrisDK! Your video and pics are REALLY GREAT! Can't wait to receive mine. :D

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Lol no. He's about 35 pounds

Sent from the **** Pit of the Millenium Falcon

Due to the hinges of the TOMBO doors, I had to go with the middle shelf so I can lower the shelf 1 inch, and raise the upper shelf 1 inch. This made enough room for the piece to fit in. I had initially planned on having him on the top shelf, but I couldn't move the shelf lower due to the hinges of the TOMBO.

I'm not sure if the hinges are the same but I solved the hinge problem on my Vassbo doors by routering out the shelf to allow it to rest on the hinge itself and us it as a shelf support.

e8a8aje9.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I'm not sure if the hinges are the same but I solved the hinge problem on my Vassbo doors by routering out the shelf to allow it to rest on the hinge itself and us it as a shelf support.

e8a8aje9.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Good idea! As long as the shelf is secure, and not at the risk of sliding around too much.

How much do you think the actual statue weighs?

I don't have a way of weighing him, but he is indeed very heavy. Maybe someone who can weigh him can offer their assistance? :)

Last edited:
Re: Official Sideshow Batman PF

Funny Chris, I did the exact same thing with my bats. Middle shelf to minimize gap.

I'm scared to lift him off the shelf without dismantling first, my heaviest PF for sure.

Funny Chris, I did the exact same thing with my bats. Middle shelf to minimize gap.

Yea, it also seems to me to be the best way of going about it. Now, where the h*ll do I put Wonder Woman once I get her? :D

I'm scared to lift him off the shelf without dismantling first, my heaviest PF for sure.

Yea, I know what you mean. You really need to be very careful! Although the leaning problem isn't that bad, it can quickly become a problem, if you are too overconfident.

This PF is just so insanely huge! He fills out the cabinet quite good, lol!

Back