Premium Format SSC Batman PF

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Official Sideshow Batman PF

If only I knew when mine was coming :(

I think I've been scammed so I've ordered another one just incase. I ordered mine from Comix Bazar a French reseller, I got an email earlier in the year after I sent numerous emails to him asking when he was expecting stock & eventually he emailed back saying March/April time.

Now were well into April I've been trying to get in touch to see if has a specific date yet but nothing. Even tried calling

I know it was dumb of me to pre-order through eBay but being that he has over 25,000 positive feedback score, been an eBay seller since 2001 & has a shop in Toulouse. It all seemed good & also when I was into Hot Toy figures I used to pretty much order all my figures through eBay with trusted resellers & never had a problem.

Hopefully I'm wrong & I hear back from him soon :pray:

I think he didn't respond because he has no idea when they will be shipping them out to him from the warehouse. Sideshow isn't able to confirm a date until the item is in the California warehouse. My LCS had no idea when Batman was going to ship. He waited for two months from when he was told it would go out. Give the seller the benefit of the doubt, I'm sure you'll get your statue. Sideshow doesn't have answers for anyone right now and when the pieces arrive to their warehouse is beyond their control. Good luck :)

Is anyone else still waiting for replacement parts? I am have been waiting over a month already for a base and replacement head, and have been told by Sideshow that they may have replacement parts by May.

Waiting for a base here.

I really wish there was a way to get the newly painted sculpts from Sideshow. I prefer the paint jobs the regs seem to be getting over the ones the early ex's got

Anyone remember off hand how much he weighs? Mine has a shipped weight of 47 lbs... I realize that's more than just the statue, but that still seems a bit high.

I really wish there was a way to get the newly painted sculpts from Sideshow. I prefer the paint jobs the regs seem to be getting over the ones the early ex's got

Huge difference?

My EX looks just as good as the Regs that are shipping now...:dunno

My EX looks the same as the regs too.

I am curious too... mostly fabric too on this guy, except cape, boots and face.

I think he didn't respond because he has no idea when they will be shipping them out to him from the warehouse. Sideshow isn't able to confirm a date until the item is in the California warehouse. My LCS had no idea when Batman was going to ship. He waited for two months from when he was told it would go out. Give the seller the benefit of the doubt, I'm sure you'll get your statue. Sideshow doesn't have answers for anyone right now and when the pieces arrive to their warehouse is beyond their control. Good luck :)

Thanks hope your right. Or I'll be going to France this summer :lol

Yeah I understand he may not have a specific date yet but he could at-least mail back something :/

Perhaps it all comes down to who is painting them, I got a pretty bad case of the beard stubble and I see some heads form the regs now where he looks clean shaven. That's just the look I wanted for my bat pf is all.

I don't see any difference between my ex head sculpts and the reg ones. Slightly crooked bat symbol and chubby pit yeah but the faces look the same.

My Andy head is darker than my Martin head but neither are to the point that it bothers me.

My wife was looking at it the other night and said:

"Why is his face so dark? It doesn't look right."

Doh! I tried to convince her it wasn't, but I couldn't lol. I still love it though.

I just got my Bats in yesterday from Cornerstore Comics! He arrived in PERFECT condition and the face paint does not seem to be as dark! I guess I'm happy that I got a later batch, although the wait KILLED ME!

I finally turn this to use the other head and the side view. It looks fantastic and gives a totally different view. It's like two different statue. Really great move by SS on this one.

I finally turn this to use the other head and the side view. It looks fantastic and gives a totally different view. It's like two different statue. Really great move by SS on this one.

It really does. For all of you that finally got him I'm so glad. He is an amazingly awesome piece. The level of presence he brings is immense. I've had mine for a few months now and I change those heads up quite often

Sent from the Bat Computer

Back