Premium Format SSC Batman PF

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Official Sideshow Batman PF

I only go with Pax now. Besta's had its heyday.

It still works well for me. I have limited space and a PAX, although nice would take up a large portion of my room. I still think it's very functional. If you have a larger collection the PAX is indeed the way to go. I would have one if I had the room.

Re: Sideshow Batman PF?

I need pictures in a besta with tombo setup! Can someone help me???

Enviado con Tapatalk

Here's my unboxing. Just got him today. :)

This is the first time that I saw un-boxing of the Bats PF, and I must say I enjoyed it a lot. :)

I was worried that he would tilt to his left once you put the Cape on, but thankfully that did not happen.

I have been delaying him because of some reasons, but after watching this, I am quite pumped to get him right away!

Thanks!

Congrats on getting him and great unboxing video. :clap

Thanks a lot, buddy! :)

I need pictures in a besta with tombo setup! Can someone help me???

Enviado con Tapatalk

I can try and do that as soon as possible. It's pretty dark outside now (in DK). If I don't make it today, I will be sure to have some very good pics tomorrow, at least.

This is the first time that I saw un-boxing of the Bats PF, and I must say I enjoyed it a lot. :)

I was worried that he would tilt to his left once you put the Cape on, but thankfully that did not happen.

I have been delaying him because of some reasons, but after watching this, I am quite pumped to get him right away!

Thanks!

I'm very glad to hear that, my friend! Yea, regarding him tilting, I was being very aware of that. It's actually not that bad. For it to be a real problem, the statue needs to be defective. Mine, isn't, and I don't believe it to be that widespread of a problem at all.

You should definitely get this fine piece!

Here's my unboxing. Just got him today. :)

Truly EPIC piece DarthChris. Congrats on your score. I have my EX Bats PF set up with my EX Supes PF (which arrived just yesterday). What a grand display they make together. I have to say though, even as a stand alone piece the Batman PF looks fantastic. You just can't go wrong with one of them displayed in your collection. IMO, there is no finer Bats statue out there.

I dunno quite what it is, but Chris's videos are always so relaxing to watch. Feet up with a coffee time :D

Yeah nice video Chris thanks. I'm still biding my time on getting one. But definitely plan on it

Great review, very clear bright... that's how the review should be :)

I dunno quite what it is, but Chris's videos are always so relaxing to watch. Feet up with a coffee time :D

Haha, I'm very glad to hear that. :) I enjoy making them, so it's win-win, I suppose. :D

lol yea this was first vid of urs I watched so I might have to explore what else ya got haha ..but yea great video for sure!

Hehe, I hope you like what you see, then. ;)

Great video brother! Really enjoyed it, and really wishing I could get this. Haha

Thanks a lot! You should. You don't have room? What's holding you back? :)

Nice vid Chris! Thanks for sharing.:hi5:

Thanks a lot, KingB. You're welcome!

Yeah nice video Chris thanks. I'm still biding my time on getting one. But definitely plan on it

Thanks! Be sure to stick with your plan, then. It's really an impressive piece. It's got grail written all over it.

Thanks man. I'll watch it first thing when I get home.

Sent from the **** Pit of the Millenium Falcon

Yay! Glad to hear that. ;) Thanks!

Great review, very clear bright... that's how the review should be :)

Thank you very much. :) I will make a real review of him as soon as possible. Will be waiting for better weather to up the video quality a bit. Nothing is better than natural daylight for that kind of stuff. :)

DarthChrisDK, money is the only thing holding me back. Unfortunately, it is the biggest issue when ordering something. Haha

Back