Premium Format SSC Batman PF

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Official Sideshow Batman PF

It really does. For all of you that finally got him I'm so glad. He is an amazingly awesome piece. The level of presence he brings is immense. I've had mine for a few months now and I change those heads up quite often

Sent from the Bat Computer

Yeah I've had mine for a while now and it's really something else. Can't believe I'll have a superman to go along with it soon. Wow.

My wife was looking at it the other night and said:

"Why is his face so dark? It doesn't look right."

Doh! I tried to convince her it wasn't, but I couldn't lol. I still love it though.

After seeing Superman next to Batman, Bruce definitely looks quiet dark :rotfl

I actually prefer the stubble look. Adds an extra dimension, as if he hasn't been back to the cave for a while. My one grip about he Superman PF pics so far is the paint, while well applied, is flat. It's one color on his face and while stubble doesn't work for the Man of Steel, I do wish sideshow layered their paints a bit more. Then again that's probably asking a lot of a factory worker.

Anyone seen any custom maskless heads for this yet? I'd love to see one. I still don't even have the statue yet. I don't want to miss out on one but trying to hold off on getting it as long as possible. Hopefully they stay in stock for a long time

Anyone seen any custom maskless heads for this yet? I'd love to see one. I still don't even have the statue yet. I don't want to miss out on one but trying to hold off on getting it as long as possible. Hopefully they stay in stock for a long time

Sailing in the same boat. :) And, on top of it, I got Dark Spidey's mail about the Jim Lee / Kelley Jones custom head, as in pre-order details and all. If I am able to score one, it will be for the first time I will be getting an 'accessory' before the statue / figure. :lol

The only hope is the number 7500. 'Seems' like it will take some time before we see Checking Inventory thing.

About the unmasked head, did you see DarthChrisDK's DP custom head!

:rock

I just acquired my very first custom piece. In fact, it's "just" an upgrade to my Deadpool PF. It's a custom head, which features an unmasked DP, with a removable hood. Made by madXcollector and sculpted by none other than Troy McDevitt and painted by Mireya Romo-Bowen!

I will make a video today.

dp_custom1.jpg

dp_custom2.jpg

dp_custom3.jpg

dp_custom4.jpg

dp_custom5.jpg

dp_custom6.jpg

dp_custom7.jpg

Re: Sideshow Batman PF?

Holy ****ing **** that's ridiculously amazing

Sent from the **** Pit of the Millenium Falcon

Hello friends! I need to know if this figure enter in the hollow besta tombo??? I need this information to buy or not to buy it..... love this figure!

Thank so much!!!!

This statue looks awesome. Sucks I'm going to have to miss it out. Hopefully in a decade or so they do a modern batman!

3551088-7460085937-35260.jpg

Hello friends! I need to know if this figure enter in the hollow besta tombo??? I need this information to buy or not to buy it..... love this figure!

Thank so much!!!!

It will fit into a BESTA. I have a BESTA setup, with TOMBO doors, and I am getting mine in a few days. I can provide pics as soon as I get it.

Do you guys think they'll be a blue variant of this piece? I missed out on the EX.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Do you guys think they'll be a blue variant of this piece? I missed out on the EX.

I say the chances of a blue variant are 99.9% yes...

If Ivy warranted a variant, then Blue Batman would be a no brainer. It'll probably be some time since they need to sell the regular Batman's off first...

When this topic was brought up in SF, Igo put up a post saying winter is coming. I think that was his way of saying it's on the way. I'd say it's a safe bet.

Back