Welcome to SideshowCollectors.com! Register today to gain full access to the forums. Registration is quick and easy!
Advanced Search
Page 1 of 8 12345 ... LastLast
    Super Freak
    Feedback
    3 (100%)
    Default The official Harass Trevor Thread

This is the designated place to request reasonable pieces of our favorite sculptor that he has said he may attempt so please do not litter the thread with a myriad of outrageous suggestions.
    also this is just for Trevor's convenience to measure interest.

First order of business is Zoe Washburn boots:

Buffygirl
    Anzik
    Star Puffs
    Progmatinee
    Cadaver 202
    Skadoosh!

2. Fanboy Collectibles  300x250 Fanboy Collectibles  300x250 Fanboy Collectibles  300x250
    Super Freak
    Feedback
    33 (100%)
    I think Washs shoes from firefly would also be awesome. Just putting it out there. The rest have pretty standard shoes/boots.

Caped Wonder Stuns City!
    Feedback
    70 (100%)
    He's already done BReaking BAd, so I'm good.

circlesendwheretheybegin
    Feedback
    11 (100%)
    I just saw all of the Trevor interest threads a few people have recently created in the custom section, I certainly don't want to add to all the "demands" or add anything to his plate that he wouldn't have added on his own.

Super Freak
    Feedback
    33 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by ProgMatinee View Post
    I just saw all of the Trevor interest threads a few people have recently created in the custom section, I certainly don't want to add to all the "demands" or add anything to his plate that he wouldn't have added on his own.
    Ya, I just saw those now. that's a little much and odd heads to want. I think we just want to let him know what we would want and if he makes it, great! I hope it isn't taken the wrong way.

I think with Simon being done, we are gonna miss having Trevor making firefly heads.

Just Leave Trevor Alone!!!!!!

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kHmvkRoEowc[/ame]

Browncoat
    Feedback
    30 (100%)

The interest threads over in the Customs section are just a misunderstanding. Damien did talk to me about various projects he wanted to commission, but he didn't understand me when I told him to keep my name off of it. I think that'll be resolved soon, there was just something lost in the translation of emails. I get a lot of requests for commissions, and many of which I think would at least be interesting, even if I'm not that interested in the characters. This was just a case of someone jumping the gun a bit.

While boots and shoes aren't the most stimulating things to sculpt, (and they can be a little annoying to cast and clean) I would like to help out on this eventually. I'd love for everyone to have a great looking crew.

Trev

"God said 'Don't give me your tin-horn prayers'" -Tom Waits
    trev-solo.deviantart.com

Quote Originally Posted by Trevolver View Post
    Haha! Uh oh....what have we got here.

The interest threads over in the Customs section are just a misunderstanding. Damien did talk to me about various projects he wanted to commission, but he didn't understand me when I told him to keep my name off of it. I think that'll be resolved soon, there was just something lost in the translation of emails. I get a lot of requests for commissions, and many of which I think would at least be interesting, even if I'm not that interested in the characters. This was just a case of someone jumping the gun a bit.

While boots and shoes aren't the most stimulating things to sculpt, (and they can be a little annoying to cast and clean) I would like to help out on this eventually. I'd love for everyone to have a great looking crew.

Trev

strikes and gutters, man
    Feedback
    39 (100%)

[ame="http://youtu.be/4aoqCCb3vBI"]http://youtu.be/4aoqCCb3vBI[/ame]

Don't burn yourself out until you finish Draper lol