TonyMeis Custom

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: TonyMeis Custom DC (Custom Batman, Superman cape, Custom Batman 66 start now)

Awesome work Tony.

Thank you Kal-El

Those West Batman colors are spot on. That looks amazing. :rock

I'll be doing a more detail comparison soon with more differences

Absolutely fantastic work!

Thank you greatlakes

OH Yeah, I like your version better Tony. Color of the suit and slightly longer cape.....Way better.

The cape is about the same length, but my is wider and has 11 scallop instead of nine..... As for the suit, the color is closer to how the TV show was....

Re: TonyMeis Custom DC (Custom Batman, Superman cape, Custom Batman 66 start now)

That's awesome. I didn't see any problems with HT until I saw this. Unfortunately I can barely justify buying a $200 toy so adding your spectacular suit and cape is a splurge beyond my means. If my HT suit ever snags you can expect a PM from me!

Any plans for the Robin figure?

That's awesome. I didn't see any problems with HT until I saw this. Unfortunately I can barely justify buying a $200 toy so adding your spectacular suit and cape is a splurge beyond my means. If my HT suit ever snags you can expect a PM from me!

Any plans for the Robin figure?

Yes, but let's wait til he arrive in USA first ;)

Just stellar. That full out custom looks amazing. The joints and body proportions are much better. I still think simply changing the suit color made a world of difference.

^^^ Agreed. I've already purchased the cape & next week I'm going to order the suit. Great work!
This just looks so real...

Any news when the suits/ capes are going out? Thanks!

I buckled under the greatness. I'm in! Can't wait!

just placed my order for tony and crystal's suit and cape..

I also was one who didn't really notice a problem with the HT till I saw the improvement. Ive got Tony's cape on both my Nolan, and 89 bats so it should come as no surprise they've done it yet again!

Out of curiosity, where would one find the price for this suit?

Just sent. Your suits are definitely the most accurate I've seen, but, in the event that I suffer a crooked Batsymbol, I want to keep my bases covered.:lol

Re: TonyMeis Custom DC (1/4 HT Dark Knight Cape, Custom MOS Superman Cape youtube vid

patiently waiting for this to become a complete suit and cape! :pray:

If the logo was tweaked to be fully accurate, and it was more red than pink I'd be interested. (full suit)

Back