TonyMeis Custom

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: TonyMeis Custom DC (1/4 HT Dark Knight Cape, Custom MOS Superman Cape youtube vid

Just casual shoot maybe lamplight was darker at that time:wink1:

Re: TonyMeis Custom DC (1/4 HT Dark Knight Cape, Custom MOS Superman Cape youtube vid

Cape and collar done. Thank you Tony!

Last edited:

Wow, ordered from Tony a few weeks back. Looking forward to modifying my MOS.

Really looking forward to the Reeve suit! :rock

Finally, been waiting for a long time and here he is The Adam West Batman

*Custom cape is coming next

Left- Hot Toys figure with my custom suit

RIght- Hot Toys suit on a regular TT body

Re: TonyMeis Custom DC (Custom Batman, Superman cape, Custom Batman 66 start now)

I'm absolutely going to order a custom cape when mine ships, the stock one just doesn't do for me....maybe a pair of the shorts if you make them available, the stock ones are too baggy. Might ditch the belly pad as well, I have a HT body suit I might try under the Bat Suit.

Hey Tony, could you tell me how the \S/ is attached to the shirt? I is a sticker or ironed on? I want to replace all the logos on my Superman figures with something more accurate, but I'm not sure of a suitable method.

Hey Tony, could you tell me how the \S/ is attached to the shirt? I is a sticker or ironed on? I want to replace all the logos on my Superman figures with something more accurate, but I'm not sure of a suitable method.

It's installed onto the fabric before we see the suit together....

It's installed onto the fabric before we see the suit together....

What exactly was installed? Is it a transfer or sticker or something like that? Thanks

Re: TonyMeis Custom DC (Custom Batman, Superman cape, Custom Batman 66 start now)

Awesome job Tony. Hopefully, i'll be ordering some Reeve and Batman costumes soon.

Awesome work Tony.

Those West Batman colors are spot on. That looks amazing. :rock

Absolutely fantastic work!

Back