TonyMeis Custom

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: TonyMeis Custom DC (Custom 66 Robin Capes, CR Superman, MOS wire cape)

very cool Tony! :clap

going to send you an email soon!

thanks tony!

07%2005%20bat66%2001.jpg

07%2005%20bat66%2002.jpg

Just ordered my DX09 Final cape! Cant wait

Re: TonyMeis Custom DC (Custom Capes, CR Superman, MOS wire cape)

Tony, can you tell us what the differences are between your new Robin cape and the HT one? Can you show comparison pictures like you did with the Batman outfit?

Tony- what would you think about tackling this project once Sideshow ships their Batman figure? A new suit featuring the yellow logo and a capsule-style utility belt could easily convert this figure into a more classic-style Batman!

Sallah

Stop making my pre-order look like crap! :)

Tony- what would you think about tackling this project once Sideshow ships their Batman figure? A new suit featuring the yellow logo and a capsule-style utility belt could easily convert this figure into a more classic-style Batman!

Sallah

Ditto this.

Just received my Custom DX09 cape and all in all Im not very impressed. For the $60+ I paid for the $2 in fabric that was actually used I would at least expect to see finished edges on the cape.

Just received my Custom DX09 cape and all in all Im not very impressed. For the $60+ I paid for the $2 in fabric that was actually used I would at least expect to see finished edges on the cape.

First, find the fabric that's same as mine, then create the pattern for the cape (instead of just copy mine) then either find someone to sew the cape together or do it yourself. Then tell me how much it cost with all the efforts and design from USA labor :) all the picture of the cape was shown before the purchase was made, I offer what I promoted. If you are not impress with it, I'm very sorry to hear you expect more.

If you can create it with much more affordable price, feel free to do it, I'm sure you'll be able to help many people with what they want and better deal :) go for it, I support you all the way

I have also heard people would prefer the edge of the fabric stay the way it is or it'll be too thick and won't be able to drape naturally.

Received by custom Batman 66 suit and cape from Tony a few weeks ago. Wasn't sure if I wanted to order it, as I thought the supplied suit was ok. But wow, am I glad I did! Fantastic custom suit made this figure look even better. Great work Tony and thanks!

Some quick shots on my brief "vacation" back home before flying back out again. TonyMeis wired cape. Thanks! :hi5::yess:

being sarcastic wont get you far on here,,,,,,, flag this guy folk's...

Tony's stuff works. It's simple and effective. I can understand being a little underwhelmed receiving a custom fabric cape but the point is that his capes look better than than the synthetic material Hot Toys uses and has a more natural look, weight and drape than what comes with the stock Hot Toys figures. If you don't want to pay to upgrade then stick with the stock cape and don't complain.

Got my battle cape and its excellent! Finally a cape that is not dragging all over the place :yess:

289E0A24-0946-4CFE-88DB-DB33E4A40EAC.jpg

Back