TonyMeis Custom

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: TonyMeis Custom DC (Batman Birthday Suit, more Batman Version 2.0)

That's an incredible lineup tony! Everyone looks top notch, especially the shape of the cape on year one. Loving the inner blue too!

Superb group of Dark Knight customs Tony.

Last edited:

Hay tony I have a couple of questions what body type did you use for the frank miller batman and the head sculpt who did that

Hay tony I have a couple of questions what body type did you use for the frank miller batman and the head sculpt who did that

the head was sculpted by Rocco, and the body type will be announce soon when the interest thread is up (I'm still planning to be sure this is the final body to use) feel free to follow our updates on facebook.com/dandymei for news

https://www.facebook.com/dandymei/media_set?set=a.10153163721100035.1073741836.584165034&type=3

Love the 1st appearance Batman and the gritty TDKR Bats. Great work.

Re: TonyMeis Custom DC (Batman Birthday Suit, Dark Knight Returns 2.0)

Loving this new FM V2 suit!

That body looks great and really complements the suit perfectly. If I had to venture a guess I would say that body looks like the Kids Logic Gouki/Akuma. A great body that you make look even better. If you are making suits that fit the Kids Logic body then that is great news as the body has those superhero proportions you talked about a few years ago. Either way it looks incredible.

Back