TonyMeis Custom

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: TonyMeis Custom DC (Custom 66 Robin Capes, CR Superman, MOS wire cape)

Tony- what would you think about tackling this project once Sideshow ships their Batman figure? A new suit featuring the yellow logo and a capsule-style utility belt could easily convert this figure into a more classic-style Batman!

Sallah

^^^^ THIS ^^^^

Wow! That is one cool custom Bats you got there Tony. :rock

Tony,

your work is amazing.

that is one phenomenal Batman. absolutely perfect. that cape is just fantastic.

Thank you Amos, the design was simple but very challenge to do. I really like how the cape just stay in the same shape from back in the days ans has these lines on the outside of the cape. Been wanting to make this version for way too long, happy 75th anniversary for Batman :D

Tony's stuff works. It's simple and effective. I can understand being a little underwhelmed receiving a custom fabric cape but the point is that his capes look better than than the synthetic material Hot Toys uses and has a more natural look, weight and drape than what comes with the stock Hot Toys figures. If you don't want to pay to upgrade then stick with the stock cape and don't complain.
The guy wasn't satisfied with the product. It doesn't mean he should be ostracized for his opinion. He didn't like the cape, everyone's opinion is different. I thought about ordering one then realized it was too much for what you get so I didn't make the purchase. This guy at least pulled the trigger putting cash in Tonys pocket, he should at least say his peace(he paid for the right).

Re: TonyMeis Custom DC (Batman Birthday Suit)

I was not sure what kind of thread I was entering when I saw Batman's Birthday Suit -- but was pleasantly surprised to see this figure! Great job!

Dat cape.:drool Seriously, that is perfection, right there. Well done, sir! :clap

Thank you Batfan08, this version Batman is not just original but very different from what I have made from the past, glad it turned out okay.....

Wow Tony, that's amazing work. :rock

The original Batman is just too cool.. :cool:

Thank you VintijDroidGutzz, I agree. At first when I was a child I thought he look very goofy, but the more I start to like Batman the more I appreciate this version with respect. This is how everything all started :D

I was not sure what kind of thread I was entering when I saw Batman's Birthday Suit -- but was pleasantly surprised to see this figure! Great job!

Yea... originally I name this custom the First Appearance Batman, but since its Batman's 75th Anniversary, the Birthday Suit came to my mind, and it fit him very well :D

I love the defined lines in the cape if that makes sense? Excellent work Tony :clap

This is by far the best cape you ever made tony, pure perfection makes me want to make the first appearnce batman

Thank you and its definitely one of a kind, very different than all the capes I have tackled from the past. result turned out very interesting..... :D

Not even a fan of this version of early Batman...until now :) :clap

I know exactly how you feel. As much I want and must have this version, I was hesitant of making this version...... but the 75th anniversary definitely motivated me to make this sooner.

and the result turned out pretty good, I end up thinking why haven't I made this sooner......

that batman is amazing!!

Still patiently waiting on my Wired MOS Cape...

Back